Anyone Looking for SF IV Arcade sticks should check out gamecrazy.

Tobezijian

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone. Not sure if this should go here. So sorry in advance.

Anyway, I found out that a bunch of gamecrazy stores here in houston got extra SF IV fight sticks. I didn't get a chance to reserve mine so this was a blessing.

So if you have a Gamecrazy close to you i reccomdend giving them a call to see if they have any extras. I had to drive 40 miles to get mine, and i have to say. It was well worth it.

One again. Sorry if this doesn't belong here.

The store i went to only had extra SE ones. The manager there told me most stores are only getting the TE if they have a reserve for it.

[quote name='gokou36']Unless you plan on modding or voiding your warranty, don't buy the SE, they are defective.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Not every single fucking one is defective you fucking drama queen.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']LOL.

Not every single fucking one is defective you fucking drama queen.[/QUOTE]

You're a tool, do you have an SE? Open it up and check for yourself. ALL of them have a washer thats moving.

[quote name='gokou36']You're a tool, do you have an SE? Open it up and check for yourself. ALL of them have a washer thats moving.[/QUOTE]

I did. I returned it after a day because I didn't like the square box that the joystick sat in and I hadn't played with a stick since I was about 8 but the thing worked great while I had it.

Really? ALL of them? You've personally opened each and every one and looked inside to see a loose washer? Amazing.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I did. I returned it after a day because I didn't like the square box that the joystick sat in and I hadn't played with a stick since I was about 8 but the thing worked great while I had it.

Really? ALL of them? You've personally opened each and every one and looked inside to see a loose washer? Amazing.[/QUOTE]

Ok genius, can you tell me how many different factories these were made from? Can you tell me that not all of them have a washer in there? Go buy it again and open it up and see for yourself.

Go read here, SRK, GAF, hell anywhere and you will see the issue pop up. It is not a small percentage of defect like you're thinking.

[quote name='gokou36']Ok genius, can you tell me how many different factories these were made from? Can you tell me that not all of them have a washer in there? Go buy it again and open it up and see for yourself.

Go read here, SRK, GAF, hell anywhere and you will see the issue pop up. It is not a small percentage of defect like you're thinking.[/QUOTE]

^ He's got a point. We're talking RROD scale, here

First you say its all of them, then you tell me it's not a small percentage of defects like I think. Which is it? Is it all of them like you originally said, or is it some percentage of sticks that have this problem? Make up your mind or stop being so dramatic.

I'm sure people appreciate the warning, but to assume every single SE stick, of which there are thousands, are "defective" is silly. You could've just said, hey, there's a loose washer you should be aware of if you're going to buy one but it should still work instead of telling people to flat out not buy one.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']First you say its all of them, then you tell me it's not a small percentage of defects like I think. Which is it? Is it all of them like you originally said, or is it some percentage of sticks that have this problem? Make up your mind or stop being so dramatic.

I'm sure people appreciate the warning, but to assume every single SE stick, of which there are thousands, are "defective" is silly. You could've just said, hey, there's a loose washer you should be aware of if you're going to buy one but it should still work instead of telling people to flat out not buy one.[/QUOTE]

I am saying ALL are defective. You're saying a small percentage are. They ALL have a loose washer. No if you read my damn post clearly you would see that I warned that unless they plan to mod or fix it, the product is defective.

yeah its weird i got mine yesterday and the joystick is not moving correctly im thinking about taking it back.

[quote name='riddler']are you guys talking about the regular edition sticks?[/QUOTE]

Yes the regular edition(Standard Edition). The Tournament Edition so far only has a few scratches and stripped screws and only a *few* other problems but not so much because it uses Sanwa parts whereas the SE one uses clones.

[quote name='gokou36']Yes the regular edition(Standard Edition). The Tournament Edition so far only has a few scratches and stripped screws and only a *few* other problems but not so much because it uses Sanwa parts whereas the SE one uses clones.[/QUOTE]

with regards to the T.E, what other "few" problems have you heard about?

[quote name='gokou36']You're a tool, do you have an SE? Open it up and check for yourself. ALL of them have a washer thats moving.[/quote]

Really? My stick seems to work fine. There's no grinding or sticking to it, like other people have reported. Are they really ALL defective, or are you spreading mis-information? Because if my stick works fine and I void my warranty checking because you got uppity, I sincerely doubt you'll man up and take responsibility for it.

[quote name='whippet_1']with regards to the T.E, what other "few" problems have you heard about?[/QUOTE]

Stick not responding but not as widespread as the SE. Go checkout www.shoryuken.com since a lot of people have them and reported if theirs' was working or not. I'm not saying the TE is a bad stick, in fact go buy one if you can find it.

[quote name='gmfuu']Really? My stick seems to work fine. There's no grinding or sticking to it, like other people have reported. Are they really ALL defective, or are you spreading mis-information? Because if my stick works fine and I void my warranty checking because you got uppity, I sincerely doubt you'll man up and take responsibility for it.[/QUOTE]

Umm, go read SRK. Not everyone will notice the problem right away. You only have 90 days warranty anyways. Open it up and check if anything is wrong you can just return it to the store.

[quote name='gokou36']
Umm, go read SRK. Not everyone will notice the problem right away. You only have 90 days warranty anyways. Open it up and check if anything is wrong you can just return it to the store.[/quote]

I do read SRK. I want you to show me where it says all the sticks have the problem.

I have the SE. I never experienced the problem where the controller sticks. I sat in training trying to purposely pull it off, luckily the controller never sent my character jumping UN-uncontrollably , or crouching for a limitless time.

I definitely recommend the stick. If you get a defective one just return it.

Yeah, I was told that they only got as many TE sticks as they had pre-orders but one of the guys at my local store was smart enough to put in extra pre-orders himself for them to sell to those who didn't pre-order.

Yeah, I pre-ordered two a couple of months ago at my local Game Crazy, but they have yet to get them in. It's nice to hear that there are some extras at some stores for people that didn't pre-order them.

bread's done
Back