Anyone looking forward to Chibi Robo?

Yes. Its been on my mind for a couple of years, when it was first shown. I hope it comes to the US, but i wouldnt doubt it if it doesnt.

Yes!!! I had not heard of this one before E3, and since then everything I have seen about it just looks great. I love games with charm that just seem like plain old fun! Honestly, I think this is the game I am most curious about/looking forward to for the Gamecube (yes, more than Zelda). I hope it ends up being as good as it would appear. Of course my poor Cube has been ignored lately thanks to my DS.

Yeah This game has interested me for awhile, and now that I have read several very positive previews for the game I will be getting when it is released in the US. BTW I did the 3 free issues of Nintendo Power thing, and in that magazine they list Chibi Robo in the upcoming Gamecube games, and they only list US bound games there. The Japanese version has been reviewed by Famitsu and recieved a 8/9/10/8.

[quote name='David85']Looks like great fun, but so did Doshin the Giant and Giftpia so I'm not holding my breathe.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I see people use "breath" as a verb all the time, and I can usually refrain from comment, but, for some reason, using "breathe" as a noun just seems worse to me (perhaps because I am such a cheapass, and I don't want to see people spend the extra 'e', especially when it is incorrect to do so).

"Breathe" is a verb.
"Breath" is a noun.

I'm sure I'll get a few flames for this, but I had to comment.

Edit: Yes, the game interests me, btw.

[quote name='Bergley']Yeah This game has interested me for awhile, and now that I have read several very positive previews for the game I will be getting when it is released in the US. BTW I did the 3 free issues of Nintendo Power thing, and in that magazine they list Chibi Robo in the upcoming Gamecube games, and they only list US bound games there. The Japanese version has been reviewed by Famitsu and recieved a 8/9/10/8.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if Famitsu had reviewed this game yet. Those scores look very promising.

This game just seems to be in that Nintendo "black hole" where they throw the game out there, but there is little release information (similar to Electroplankton). I guess they are trying to guage some kind of positive reactions before announcing that it will definitely be brought to the US. I am hoping it will be released by Christmas.

[quote name='guessed']Sorry, I see people use "breath" as a verb all the time, and I can usually refrain from comment, but, for some reason, using "breathe" as a noun just seems worse to me (perhaps because I am such a cheapass, and I don't want to see people spend the extra 'e', especially when it is incorrect to do so).

"Breathe" is a verb.
"Breath" is a noun.

I'm sure I'll get a few flames for this, but I had to comment.

Edit: Yes, the game interests me, btw.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't fucking matter newbie. People know I can't spell, and if you know what I mean then who cares?

Plus a lot is two words, no one here knows that but I don't go around correcting them because I know what they mean.

[quote name='David85']It doesn't fucking matter newbie. People know I can't spell, and if you know what I mean then who cares?

Plus a lot is two words, no one here knows that but I don't go around correcting them because I know what they mean.[/QUOTE]

Newbie? Do you ever think before you post?

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']guessed... a newbie? LOL! :rofl:

nice title choice guessed hehe. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I gave it to myself on April Fool's Day, after they changed it so that I could no longer be "Head Cheap Ass". Sadly, that put an end to my ill-conceived coup.

bread's done
Back