Anyone Not Get Into the Battlefield Bad Company Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='o ManBearP1g o']check pm
;)[/quote]

I am in Okinawa (Army) so obviously I dont have comcast. I would love to get another code for my little brother if someone has comcast and isnt going to play it. Thanks

Lol anyone can get into the beta modded console or not u just gotta check the right places. Gonna be playin tmrw. But if u wanna hit me up ill take it. Rather have it on my hd then dvd.

[quote name='dodgeme']Lol anyone can get into the beta modded console or not u just gotta check the right places. Gonna be playin tmrw. But if u wanna hit me up ill take it. Rather have it on my hd then dvd.[/quote]
If you're talking about pirating the beta and burning it on a disc, have fun getting banned

[quote name='hec204']If you're talking about pirating the beta and burning it on a disc, have fun getting banned[/QUOTE]

It's not pirating.

There's is an exact image of the beta disc online and only thing you need to do is burn it to a DVD.

It will work on a non modded box and they can't tell the difference.

I'd go into more detail, but my last post about it was deleted.

I also didn't get into the beta. If anyone has a spare I would be grateful. If not it's no big deal. Thanks for this post OP.

I recommend people to go put $5 on the game at EB games/Gamestop and then take the money back once it is over but to the service men and women I am sorry I dont know a good solution.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Also don't have Comcast, thanks OP for doing this![/quote]

Why don't you leave it for someone who actually wants to play the game.?

Manbearpig is trying to hook people up who want to play it, not sell anotther one on ebay.:roll:

[quote name='Sporadic']It's not pirating.

There's is an exact image of the beta disc online and only thing you need to do is burn it to a DVD.

It will work on a non modded box and they can't tell the difference.

I'd go into more detail, but my last post about it was deleted.[/quote]
Yeah, but a lot of people are complaining about those people that downloaded the beta without actually getting an invite

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Why don't you leave it for someone who actually wants to play the game.?

Manbearpig is trying to hook people up who want to play it, not sell anotther one on ebay.:roll:[/quote]
You're right. I don't need one.

For the record, eBay took it down. I sold it to someone on here for a lot cheaper than on eBay and I would like to play the game myself.

[quote name='hec204']Yeah, but a lot of people are complaining about those people that downloaded the beta without actually getting an invite[/QUOTE]

Who cares?

I'd much rather have somebody download it instead of being forced to buy a code off eBay/Fileplanet/pre-order.

I downloaded it, it worked fine and this beta blows. No loss on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back