Anyone pick up Pirates of the Carribean?

[quote name='dcswirl']29.99 at BB next week. I'll let you know then.[/quote]

Make sure you put a GGC on that to make it $25.

[quote name='trunks982']not many good games for the psp.[/quote]

fewer for the DS though, I own both and I'ved owned a dozen or more games for my PSP beaten most of them. My DS has...4 , 5 if you count my one advanced game and about maybe 2 more that I want right now at most. Both are great systems but it depends on your personal tastes. But honestly using this "not very many good PSP games" argument is getting tired especially with their upcoming lineup this year having about a dozen more great games coming out.

[quote name='trunks982']not many good games for the psp.[/quote]

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. There are tons of great games for the PSP.

[quote name='trunks982']not many good games for the psp.[/QUOTE]
Based on the fact that a game based on the most horribly campy movie this year was itself crappy?

PSP sucks ass then!

lol i knew someone will say something about my comment. anyway, i have:

Lumines
Gradius Collection
MGS: Digital Graphic Novel
Exit
Darkstalkers
MGAcid
Harry Potter

And i rarely touch my PSP. I have DS over 20 games. I think almost 30. Non stop playing Tetris WiFi and sometimes Ouendan.

[quote name='trunks982']lol i knew someone will say something about my comment. anyway, i have:

Lumines
Gradius Collection
MGS: Digital Graphic Novel
Exit
Darkstalkers
MGAcid
Harry Potter

And i rarely touch my PSP. I have DS over 20 games. I think almost 30. Non stop playing Tetris WiFi and sometimes Ouendan.[/QUOTE]

Then go post elsewhere. This topic was for the discussion of the PSP version of Dead Man's Chest.

I enjoy my DS more than my PSP as well, but you don't see me posting in a topic that has nothing to do with it :razz:

bread's done
Back