Anyone pick up the MS wireless steering wheel?

toper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
With all the console madness going on, I didn't even realize that this had come out until I ran into it today at BB. Any racers out there pick it up and have any impressions?

I really do want it, but I wish there was one universal one across at least the ps3 and xbox 360 that is usb. It's really hard justifying the 100 + purchase for a few games. Though PGR3 would be so much more damn awesomew ith that wheel

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']thread made earlier about this: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116368
seems that no one has gotten it though. Racing is my favorite genre, but I can't really see myself getting the racing wheel, I would have to change my whole setup to play games if I did.[/QUOTE]
well this leads to a one post thread so lets keep the discussion here.

Sorry I didn't see the other thread (honest!).

Anyways, if I can get this and another game at CC, and then use the $40 off $200 coupon...it might be worth it to me. Also, it comes with a force feedback version of PGR3 (which is good, since I sold mine and miss it). :)

[quote name='toper']Sorry I didn't see the other thread (honest!).

Anyways, if I can get this and another game at CC, and then use the $40 off $200 coupon...it might be worth it to me. Also, it comes with a force feedback version of PGR3 (which is good, since I sold mine and miss it). :)[/QUOTE]

Same here...Might scoop this up with Smackdown today

[quote name='toper']IGN has a review up:

http://gear.ign.com/articles/747/747438p1.html

Still on the fence with this one...if it would have come with Forza 2 instead of PGR3, this would've been a no-brainer purchase for me. Hopefully, when Forza is finally released, the price on this will have come down a bit.[/QUOTE]

If it ever goes on sale for $$75-100 and comes with the force feedback PGR3, then I would pick it up.

How is it ign, and they don't have a wireless xbox headset? They said they couldn't test it with the wireless headset "cause we don't have one." WTF?

That review is terrible. They don't even cover how the feedback has been implemented in the various games.

Still, with everything else I have to buy this holiday season, this one can wait for a price drop.

bread's done
Back