Anyone play NBA 09: The Inside

im down seeing that lie 09 spurred no leauges.

Im sure a bunch of cheap asses grabbed this on black friday or target

[quote name='arnoldhead']I used to play this, until I got Socom. And yeah, I was on here when Amazon had it for free so a lot of CAGers picked it up.[/quote]

Wait... Amazon had it for free!? :shock:

Its just a basketball game with some cool RPG-like leveling up system. Plays like Live more so than 2k8 I would say. I still like 2k8 more but for $15 I needed a hoop game anyways. The single player options in this one are really cool though. I am enjoying "the life" mode or whatever.

[quote name='m_d_amore']Smiggity can dunk now jeepers[/quote]

Yeah boy!

[quote name='Pratt75']I just picked it up at BB. Apparently there hasn't been one roster update yet which is very disappointing.[/quote]

Wow, thats a joke. They better update after the trade deadline.

[quote name='Pratt75']I just picked it up at BB. Apparently there hasn't been one roster update yet which is very disappointing.[/quote]

Dang that is really disappointing...i'll just stick to 2k9

Is The Life mode in NBA 09 anything like Road to the Show in the MLB franchise? Like do you only control your player in this mode?

[quote name='m_d_amore']i find it funny that i made a white progression player and in the life my dad is black[/quote]

Hahaha...Was Chauncey your brother too? I was like WTF??

[quote name='gamer4432']Is The Life mode in NBA 09 anything like Road to the Show in the MLB franchise? Like do you only control your player in this mode?[/quote]
Not even close. It's more of a short story mode using a created player and it's not very good. You just complete challenges that skip through a year of your career as you rise from D-League scrub to
NBA Finals MVP

It's clear that they put more effort into their MLB game than the NBA game. You'll only want to play/buy this if you get it on the cheap or want more trophies, or both.

I just snagged this game, and it seems like it has so much potential, but everyone who worked on it was just LAZY. The lack of any roster updates whatsoever is just craziness to me.

Sorry to bump a month and a half long dead topic but this was the longest one I found upon searching.

Pretty much sums it up. Apparently Santa Monica studios have more important things to work on.

I cant believe they update "Games of the Week" but not Rosters. Also the lack of "sliders" is an absolute joke as well.

the one thing is hard is HELL the black top i think it was it made me stop playing

bread's done
Back