Anyone play Shadow of the Colossus or Bully?

[quote name='depascal22']You really can't go wrong with Shadow of the Colossus. And the horse's name is Agro.[/QUOTE]
Seriously.

I don't know where people are getting Argo from or any of the other names.

[quote name='lokizz']you are dead on about argus ( or argos i cant remember the horses name) that horse was freakin amazing. the way he runs around the way he moves hell the way you can get him to come to you without needing a stupid ocarina that horse was alive and he was more of a part of the story than epona was in the zelda games dont get me wrong though i thought epona was awesome in OOT the first time you get him and jump over the wall but aside from getting places faster spona wasnt usefuly beyond that.[/QUOTE]

I think a large portion of that was the way the horse was controlled. In Zelda, any time you are mounted on Epona, Link and Epona are one entity. You are in full control of the horse and it is somewhat unrealistic. In SOC, you control Wanderer and Agro's movements are more realistic in that a turn is not instant unlike Epona. There's a certain charm there once you realize that you are not in complete control of Argo and you are simply "motivating" him to move in one direction or another.

Never played SOTC. But I played Bully, and enjoyed it very much so. Wanna learn fighting moves from a hobo? You can do that. Wanna become a real estate invester? Do that too. Wanna make out with girls (and guys, if you're into that), to get your health back? Go for it. Overall, I found it to be a great experience.

bread's done
Back