Anyone played ATV: Offroad yet?

sighlintbob

CAGiversary!
I've only played the 1st 2 on the PS2 and thought they were pretty good. Wondered how close the PSP version is.

When is it to be released? I have it pre-ordered, but I'm thinking that I may move the money to another game...I guess that I'll wait for the reviews, but I think that this will be much more fun on the PS2.

Just picked it up today at Blockbuster w/ my gamepass... after about 2 hours, IMO it sucked... It's fun for alittle bit... but nuthin new...

I say rent this 1st before investing... my wife Quote " Stupid RedNeck GAME" & I agree...

thanks, i have it sitting next to me sealed from the EB trade in deal and I don't know if i want to open or return it. I was thinking of exchanging it for Rengoku next week...

i rented it tonight...and i wasnt all impressed with. its nothing to go crazy over, but i suggest renting it before buying. hopefully there will be better games coming out for the psp soon

I saw the slightly negative review on IGN, so I decided to not get it with my trade-in money and instead put that towards Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition. (would've gotten GTA or Death Jr., but their releases are too long to wait)

bread's done
Back