Anyone preorder from Outpost? If so, how was the experience

lukenot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello,
I'm considering pre-ordering Dead Rising from Outpost.com for $49.

I was wondering if they are pretty good with shipping, or am I going to end up waiting an extra week or two.

Thanks in advance!!

I ordered Oblivion and got it the day after it came out; I'm still waiting for Prey to ship. Tough to say.

Edit: now it's processing. But both I got in on very early, I ordered Dead Rising 6/22, so you'll have to get in line.

I ordered a DS Phat and preordered Nintendogs. Of course the DS came first, but Nintendogs came several days after the release and I had no games. I also payed the original price as this was maybe a week or two before the big price drop.

I've pre-ordered FFXI and Table Tennis and was told after the release date that they could not give me a definate date when it would arrive.

[quote name='terribledeli']I've pre-ordered FFXI and Table Tennis and was told after the release date that they could not give me a definate date when it would arrive.[/QUOTE]
They still haven't come? If they did how long did it take?

I preordered Half Life 2 for PC from Outpost and got it the day after it came out, which was a good thing with all the problems people were having unlocking their files on day one.

I ordered a XBOX LIVE 1600 card and they shipped me an empty box. Then, they charged me again for another one and I finally got my credit back for the empty box after about 2 weeks. Not the best service....backwards to say the least. I will only order for GREAT deals again.

Got my Oblivion360 from them, got it 2 days after release. Definitely seems to be a retailer where you've got to get your order in early.

A. Preorder game cheap online.
B. Buy game on launch day at Walmart or similiar store.
C. Enjoy.
D. Return A to B
E. Enjoy.
:D

bread's done
Back