Anyone remember "Ladybug"?

radman99

CAGiversary!
Def. old school game from the quarter arcade daze...

You are a ladybug clearing the maze that has flipping doors and other bugs trying to get you. You had to eat letters to spell EXTRA for an extra life. Man, that was fun. Anyone know if it ever made it to a home game system? I think maybe Intellivision, but the graphics were lame.

Thanks 4 da info!

[quote name='rscaramelo']Loved it on my Coleco back in the day. Absolutely better than Pac-Man.

RC[/quote]

Blasphemy! Ladybug was a fun game back in the day but doesn't hold up too well compared to the great Pac-man. I was playing Ladybug just the other day though...

I agree. Pac-Man has good feel to it, and with time I had a oneness with the controls that was unique. Although I did enjoy Make Trax!

-HM

HAHAHA I used to love ladybug. I had the ADAM Family Computer which had the ability to play Colecovision games. I emulated it a while back on my PC...it just wasn't the same without the telephone controllers :(

When I was in like 3rd grade, there was a pawn/junk shop in town that actually had a Ladybug cabinet for sale....and it was only 50 bucks! Sadly, despite the fact I had never played it and the fact that I begged for a week to get it, I did not.

Makes sense to me now since the house we were in at the time had no room for something like that. Still would have been cool to have.

bread's done
Back