Anyone see the movie High Tension

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just finished watching the movie and it was pretty good. There were some plot holes and I wasnt the biggest fan of the ending but overall a decent slasher flick.

Was that the one from another country. The guy drove around the big truck and the ending was a twister? I think I've seen it and I liked it a lot.

[quote name='Staind204']Was that the one from another country. The guy drove around the big truck and the ending was a twister? I think I've seen it and I liked it a lot.[/QUOTE]

yeah it was a french movie that was brought over here and dubbed

They didn't have it at the nearby theater. :( I'll get it when it comes out on DVD, and they better have the original French voices as an option.

Ths flick pissed me off. Nothing like having a cheap twist ending to pull me out of the experience. Was a great slasher flick until they decided to get cute and show how "smart and original" they could be. Gave me the movie equivalent of blue balls.

I think it would have been alot better if they left it with some random guy killing everyone for no reason. Just seems cooler that way.

[quote name='cycophuk']I think it would have been alot better if they left it with some random guy killing everyone for no reason. Just seems cooler that way.[/QUOTE]

You know? But I guess it's just not enough anymore. Everybody's now trying to top the "WOW" factor that the Sixth Sense started.

[quote name='Scahom1']Everybody's now trying to top the "WOW" factor that the Sixth Sense started.[/QUOTE]

Mickey Rourke's Angelheart did that 20 years ago. Nobody is copying the Sixth Sense anymore. Heck, even M. Night Shamalan himself got slammed by critics for his obvious "twist" ending in The Village.

Yeah, there have been so many "twist" endings, that I was shocked when I caught Breakdown on TV, and there wasn't a twist to it.

Did you guys watch the french director's cut on the disk? I was kinda taken back by the how graphic the violence was mainly the car scene wow... I did not care for the ending.Me and my wife figured out the twist about 1/2 way though the movie..

bread's done
Back