Anyone seen the (rumored) clear White Xbox?

Knuckles913

CAG Veteran
These images have been floating around on IGN, GameSpot, and Spong the last couple of days.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/476/476157p1.html

It's said to include the clear Xbox (with a 20gb hard drive) and 2 clear S controllers. What do you guys think? If this comes to the US, I'd probably trade in my jittery 'box for a new one. The controller ports on mine are starting to wig out.

This was a rumor? I thought it was fact. Europe already had a clear green Xbox, so it's not difficult to see this coming out.

This will NEVER come to the US :(

Why would it have a bigger hard drive? I understand the 2 controller bit, but a 20GB hard drive? Rather odd to change a standard hardware configuration just for a special release, don't you think?

It's probably a picture of the DEV system. The DEV system is clear and looks identical to the picture floating around.

It would be cool if it came to the US, but you're probably right in saying it won't. When it comes to special edition systems, we Yanks get the shaft. :(

a Bigger Harddrive makes perfect sense. BIGGER is BETTER. plus they're so cheap now. Plus it is a case of harddrive envy, ps2's is BIGGER.

Most new Xbox's already ship with a 20gb HDD. But the xbox doesn't actually utilize the extra space. They only ship that way because 8 and 10 gb HDD's aren't being produced in bulk anymore.

I don't think I'd get that if it came to the US, cuz I've already invested so much on my Xbox. I got a Xecuter 2.3 Pro and a 120 gig HDD, and a skin on my current one.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Argh, matey![/quote]

Heh, thanks for the laugh banky. Great answer. :D

bread's done
Back