Anyone selling anything Resident Evil Related?please post here!!!!

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey I just want to see what all you guys are selling that is Resident Evil Related, I am a RE freak I have like everything that is related to it even minature knifes so please post anything here ANYTHING!!!! even a condom that says Resodent Evil on it if you are selling it and how much with shipping to Canada plz.

I've got a RE4 shirt and a burlap bag (the one the chainsaw guy wears) that has the RE4 logo on it.. dunno if i'm selling it, how much would you be willing to pay?

[quote name='Scorch']I've got a RE4 shirt and a burlap bag (the one the chainsaw guy wears) that has the RE4 logo on it.. dunno if i'm selling it, how much would you be willing to pay?[/quote]

$15US????? maybe more????

[quote name='Graystone']I have the Chainsaw controller and the Art book.[/quote]
No way I need the controller, I still dont get why they made it no point plus there is no Chainsaw in the game(sorry but it looks G*y to shoot someone with a chainsaw controller) but what kind of Art Book you got?

[quote name='Sejad']No way I need the controller, I still dont get why they made it no point no Chainsaw in the game(sorry but it looks G*y to shoot someone with a chainsaw controller) but what kind of Art Book you got?[/QUOTE]

First off, puncuation is your friend.

Secondly, "no Chainsaw in the game", WTF are you talking about?

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']First off, puncuation is your friend.

Secondly, "no Chainsaw in the game", WTF are you talking about?[/quote]

Dude you dont make fun of another persons writing wtf I am not the best at it but I know enough, secondly are you saying there is a chainsaw in the game because I could not find it nor does it confirm it anywhere online(unless I am blind).

[quote name='Sejad']Dude you dont make fun of another persons writing wtf I am not the best at it but I know enough, secondly are you saying there is a chainsaw in the game because I could not find it nor does it confirm it anywhere online(unless I am blind).[/QUOTE]
Yea you can't use one but he meant it's in the game since the bad chainsaw guy uses it :)

Now Please consider My Ultra RAREZ Resident Evil 4 GC Demo. :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yea you can't use one but he meant it's in the game since the bad chainsaw guy uses it :)

Now Please consider My Ultra RAREZ Resident Evil 4 GC Demo. :)[/quote]
I actually have it plus the "making of RE4" Hey pimpin thx for explaining that to the other guy, I should have explained it better.

I have two things that might interest you:

Resident Evil 2 Platinum mousepad - it's faded, but it, um, still works?
EGM issue 121 with the "Resident Evil Everything" article and the excellent RE artwork throughout

[quote name='chakan']WTF would you do with a RE condom? Screw zombies?[/QUOTE]

goes into Jill, Claire, Rebecca, or Ashley :p

[quote name='thealternakid']I have the re4 standee if you would want it, send me a pm with a price[/QUOTE]

who you got? Claire, Jill, Rebecca or Ashley?

[quote name='chakan']WTF would you do with a RE condom? Screw zombies?[/quote]
Display you fool yes I am gonna do a dead zombi while it eats me alive, maybe Pamela!!!!

[quote name='ITDEFX']who you got? Claire, Jill, Rebecca or Ashley?[/QUOTE]

Your a werid dude since Claire, Jill, and Rebecca weren't in RE4. Stop obsessing about RE Chicks :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Your a werid dude since Claire, Jill, and Rebecca weren't in RE4. Stop obsessing about RE Chicks :)[/QUOTE]

ha

oops i wasn't thinking of only RE4 :)

I have a RE4 poster on my wall, a sealed 3" exclusive Ada Wong figurine, a RE4 shirt, and another RE shirt not specific to any one game. Both shirts have been worn, and the poster is just the one in the back of one of the guides.

Edit: I also have the two novels that are basically the stories from the first two games.

I have:

a torn piece of paper of Marcus' 2nd Diary, a grenade launcher w/ acid and flame rounds, and last but not least Plant 42 that's sitting outside my backyard.

bread's done
Back