Anyone still play Tony Hawk American Wasteland on Live?

BigDirty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I held out on getting this, and found out that on Live, Wasteland is well, a wasteland. I find a little kid (or at least sounding like a little kid) playing by himself, not starting a game, and some folks that know the correct path for those everlasting combos.

Anyone that wants to get a game of graffiti on weeknights after 7 eastern, let me know!

i'll play, but yea i have the same problems running into lil kids or someone who does a combo for 16 minutes after the level has ended

What luck, I have a short shift tonight until 7, and ultil 7 again tomorrow and the night afterwards. Plus, I just got THAW last night. Hit me up for a game anytime.

[quote name='rsigley']i'll play, but yea i have the same problems running into lil kids or someone who does a combo for 16 minutes after the level has ended[/quote]
If this is the case I hope Project 8 fixes that with something that only allows the match to go on for another 60 seconds if your still in a trick when it actually ends.

[quote name='BigDirty']I held out on getting this, and found out that on Live, Wasteland is well, a wasteland. I find a little kid (or at least sounding like a little kid) playing by himself, not starting a game, and some folks that know the correct path for those everlasting combos.

Anyone that wants to get a game of graffiti on weeknights after 7 eastern, let me know![/quote]

i think i played with that little bastard.. alright give me a specific day and ill play :)

I'm waiting til it hits $20, i'm looking forward to picking it up. Shouldn't be much longer now, THP8 comes out in a few weeks..

Hey Dirty, I saw you on briefly around 10:30, but couldn't join your games or find them in the menu. Like I said, I'm free sometime after 7 for the next few days, so feel free to send me an invite or something anytime.
[quote name='Scorch']I'm waiting til it hits $20, i'm looking forward to picking it up. Shouldn't be much longer now, THP8 comes out in a few weeks..[/quote]It's $20 at CompUSA, if you can find it. That's where I got mine last night.

All depending on how well Project 8 is reviewed and what the major differences are, I might grab this used in the future if I can score it for $15 or less.

[quote name='modium']Hey Dirty, I saw you on briefly around 10:30, but couldn't join your games or find them in the menu. Like I said, I'm free sometime after 7 for the next few days, so feel free to send me an invite or something anytime.
It's $20 at CompUSA, if you can find it. That's where I got mine last night.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was able to find some folks, don't know why you weren't able to hop in, but then the navigation of the live is a little funky in the game as well.

As for the $20, CompUSA for me as well, and there is a Pricegrabber bonus on it too.

[quote name='cyrix`']i'll get this when i see it for 20
but yah ill add you to my friendslist once i get it.[/quote]

I picked this up for $20 from CompUSA almost three weeks ago. So if you have one around..go get it.

bread's done
Back