Anyone still playing MAG?

Xanuphel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First post! I read the rules but if I make a mistake please "guide" me in the right direction.

I just picked up MAG and wanted to get in with a decent clan. I'm grown, a team player, competitive but mostly just out to have fun. If it sounds like I fit, toss me an invite. Gamertag: Xanu on PS3 (and Xbox 360).

I'm going to go out on a leg here and say that I don't think MAG is still being played that much, but I could be wrong. At least on these forums I don't hear much about it.

I got that feeling, from the trial I know there's a lot of players on the servers still but probably not in any one place. As they say though, "A closed mouth, don't get fed". I have to ask in order to find the answer.

Very true my friend, very true. I played the MAG Beta and I thought it was just too crazy. Both sides would just stay on their own side, grenades flying everywhere bullets too and it was just too chaotic. That's what game is about though, guess it just wasn't for me.

I have it and while I enjoyed it, I just don't really play it anymore. I would like to get back into it, but with so much else out there to play, it's hard to get stuck on one game.

If you guys play, send me an invite! We should start a clan! Just send me a FR. I need to get back into this game. I forgot how awesome it was.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Games like MAG get overshadowed easily with Battlefield 2, Black Ops, etc. being out there not to mention titles outside of the FPS genre.[/QUOTE]

True. There's still a solid base playing it though.

I know there used to be a thread where people said what clan they were, but I'm sure it got lost a while ago. So what clan are you guys? I wouldn't mind popping it back in if I have others to play it with. I believe I'm Valor...but i'm not 100% sure.

Alright, the only time the MAG clan worked on CAG was the first time. After that there had been numerous times to unite, but it never came. I suggest one of you guys be the group leader and add everyone, schedule through PSN chat or whatever to make it work. Send me an invite too. ;)

*edit
FR's sent out to people who showed interest in squad'ing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what day/time is good for you guys? Also, we need to decide on a faction to be in. I don't mind switching, I'm pretty sure some of you guys will have to as well.

I am so close to hitting the max level with Valor, I'm hoping to do that first for the trophy before I switch.

But really, I don't mind. There is no way in hell I'm getting platinum on this, so if we all decide on a different one, it's fine by me.

But on the weekend? I'm good the majority of the time. Occasionally I may go see my parents or grocery shopping, but for the most part, I'm at home.

bread's done
Back