Anyone still plays UT2004

maguszxz

CAGiversary!
I love UT2004 since my buds got me interested with it. I was thinking about buying from Newegg (12.99 with Free 3 day shipping) and get in on some good action. Yet, with UT3 all ready out on PC and people are digging it, have I missed the boat on UT2004. I had a bad time with Tribes Vengeance having hardly anyone to play with. Now I can still go to CoD and get a game in anytime, is it the same with UT2004. Please help.

You could get Unreal Anthology for about 15$ or so, maybe cheaper. That has all the Unreals in it, good deal. UT1 is still really fun, as is UT2k4.

the community for unreal tournament is still pretty strong, so i'd assume the same for UT2004. i bought it during black friday, but have yet to play online. and i doubt the majority of players would immediately switch to UT3, considering the steep computer requirements. anyway, i'd test it right now but i have too much crap to deal with. we should play sometime. peace.

My friend plays UT2k4, and I have to say, the community seems dead for it. When I saw him play, the server list was about 10 servers and 9 were empty. 1 person was in the other. I'm not sure if it's like this typically (I think it is) but this is what I saw.

Yeah, I love the over-the-top vehicle assault maps, especially with 32 players. Advancing with a huge vehicle convoy against a dozen enemy turret emplacements is fucking insane! Not many shooters reach that level of ridiculousness.

bread's done
Back