Anyone think Suikoden Tactics will become rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobadaa

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
This guy I know is trying to sell me 125 sealed copies of Suikoden Tactics for the PS2 for $1000. Do you think this is a good investment? I can't find this game anywhere in stores so that's a good sign. The thing is, there are a ton of games on eBay, but they are all from distributors. Do you think that they will run out and the game will skyrocket in value?

[quote name='cobadaa']Haha sorry, was this the wrong place to post it?[/QUOTE]

*sigh*

"Video Game Deals The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs may enter.
ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!"

yeah this is the wrong place to post this and

it is not a good investment. Suikoden Tactics will never become rare. I've seen tons of copies of it at Circuit City for around $10 and they been there for months

I honestly don't know and don't care... why? i don't collect games, i play them... so, you wanna invest $1000 in it? be my guest...

Shold have been in deal discussion forum, but I don't know if it will become rare, there didn't seem to be a high demand for them, the two Circuit City nearby have them in bargain bins for 9.99, and there are still 6-8 copies left at each store. The TRU nearby also has some in stock at 14.99 (don't know if the price dropped and no change of label) but there are about 8 left. Cheers :)

Video Game Deals The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs may enter.
ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!
Video Game Deals The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs may enter.
ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!Video Game Deals The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs may enter.
ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!Video Game Deals The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs may enter.

jesus%20christ.jpg

[quote name='Serpentor']I honestly don't know and don't care... why? i don't collect games, i play them... so, you wanna invest $1000 in it? be my guest...[/QUOTE]
Wow. What an incredibly useless post.

Anyways, nope, it'll never be too valuable.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Wow. What an incredibly useless post.

Anyways, nope, it'll never be too valuable.[/quote]

Wow, like your post is incredibly useful :roll:

That's just under retail price at Circuit City. If he was offering you 125 copies for $125-$150 bucks...maybe, though it'd take you forever to reclaim your costs. I see Suikoden Tactics everywhere outside of Gamestop/EB.

If he can sell you 125 copies of Suikoden III or Suikoden V for $1000, that'd be a better way to try to recoup your 'investment'.

[quote name='cobadaa']This guy I know is trying to sell me 125 sealed copies of Suikoden Tactics for the PS2 for $1000. Do you think this is a good investment? I can't find this game anywhere in stores so that's a good sign. The thing is, there are a ton of games on eBay, but they are all from distributors. Do you think that they will run out and the game will skyrocket in value?[/quote]

Do not buy video games as investments. Take that money and buy stocks, open an IRA, etc, and see a REAL return on your money over time. Video games are poor investments.

[quote name='timmylamb']wow guys take a chill pill, dude is new he posted in the wrong forum, he said sorry...no need to lynch the guy sheesh...[/quote]
readtherools.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back