Anyone use Gameznflix?

Lorik

CAGiversary!
I was looking around the internet, and I came across this Gamefly-esque service called gameznflix. Much better deal here than gamefly, only 12.99 for 2 out a time, and you cna get DVDs too.

Sounds too good to be true, so I figured I would see if any of you use it and like it before I sign up. Thanks.

Heres the link if you haven't heard of it: www.gameznflix.com

Its been around for awhile but I just started using it, so far so good I joined the 3 out at a time on 10/18 and I got all 3 games yesterday on 10/23. I think when i find something to spend my last Gamefly dollars on I will be dropping them and sticking with just the Gamezflix service.

HAve used this site for over a year. Love it, I live in FLorida and usualy have a 1-2 day turn around for returns versus new movie coming. When I lived in Ohio it was about 4 days, kinda slow but great service.PM me your email and I will send you a link if you want, not sure if I get anything but worth mentioning. Also forgot to mention that when I first joined they lost the 1st 2 games they sent me and I had no problem getting them to reship. I love em:bouncy:

They still don't have F.E.A.R. for 360 in their database, but you can still rent Frame City Killer! I just started using GZF about 3 weeks ago. I mailed RE4 back to them LAST Tuesday, and they still haven't gotten yet, yet they got the other 2 games I mailed back the day after I mailed them...

Can anyone else who has this give quotes on their avg shipping times? I have Gamefly right now and the waiting times between games is absolutely horrific.

bread's done
Back