Anyone use the disney movie club?

bigb423

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm on the fence about signing up for it, but i'm wondering, is it worth it? I had an idea, Because lets face it i'm trying to be cheap as possible. What would happen if say, i went and got a 25 dollar pre paid visa card and used it to sign up for the site and got my movies for $1 and never bought the other movies like you're supposed to. I mean they couldn't charge me because it's a prepaid card. Just curious if anyone has tried that. If not could someone tell me if it's worth it?

I'm on the fence about signing up for it, but i'm wondering, is it worth it? I had an idea, Because lets face it i'm trying to be cheap as possible. What would happen if say, i went and got a 25 dollar pre paid visa card and used it to sign up for the site and got my movies for $1 and never bought the other movies like you're supposed to. I mean they couldn't charge me because it's a prepaid card. Just curious if anyone has tried that. If not could someone tell me if it's worth it?
I was about to help, but fuck OFF with that idea. That's not being cheap, that's being a major douche and straight up stealing.

Last edited by a moderator:
As if there hasn't been something just as bad done before. I have no plan of doing that, I was really just asking what would happen if that was done. But realistically, is it worth it considering after the Initial blus or dvd's, you pay $30 plus shipping and etc for 5 other movies. Do you even get to pick the other 5 or does it have to be the featured movie?

As if there hasn't been something just as bad done before. I have no plan of doing that, I was really just asking what would happen if that was done. But realistically, is it worth it considering after the Initial blus or dvd's, you pay $30 plus shipping and etc for 5 other movies. Do you even get to pick the other 5 or does it have to be the featured movie?
Don't believe you had no plan of scamming them since you wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise. BUT, with that said, to anyone interested in Disney, I say go for it if you typically buy Disney Movies. They run lots of promotions where you can get a couple of extra movies when you sign up for cheap (which means buying fewer movies later) and although the price to pay off the remaining commitment titles is ridiculously high, they run free shipping offers and once you factor in everything you paid and how many movies you got, the average price runs about $12 per bluray which is good for Disney movies. Plus, their customer service is really good. I had a couple of movies automatically sent out to me and they refunded me with no hassle.

Plus, their customer service is really good. I had a couple of movies automatically sent out to me and they refunded me with no hassle.
Good to know, I hadn't signed up with them because I only see old bad reviews, but with this recent one I think I'll sign up :)

Main reason to sign up is they have some exclusive stuff that those pricks won't release to stores like the final volume of tale spin or the second half of season 2 of Gargoyles.

no really, i had no plans of doing it i just had that pop in my head because i'm sure people had tried it before. I have no problem paying for them, just wasnt sure if overall it was a good deal

quick question, can i complete my agreement at any time? Like could i just go, lets say in a week and buy all the remaining movies i have left to buy and my agreement be complete?

quick question, can i complete my agreement at any time? Like could i just go, lets say in a week and buy all the remaining movies i have left to buy and my agreement be complete?
Yes and you'll continue to receive your mailers unless you discontinue your membership.

bread's done
Back