Anyone want a free Dr. Pepper Iron Man 2 Xbox 360 theme?

Damn too late. 'Grats Punklivz! If you get anymore I'd appreciate one. :D

Also what types of DP have these codes? Love Dr. Pepper, same with my mom lol, so it's bought here all the time but I haven't seen any Iron Man 2 promotions on the labels yet.

You have successfully redeemed a code for: Dr Pepper Premium Theme. It has been added to your download queue.

Thanks so much! If I personally get any premium codes, I will come and post here. I appreciate it.

[quote name='crr_1119']Damn too late. 'Grats Punklivz! If you get anymore I'd appreciate one. :D

Also what types of DP have these codes? Love Dr. Pepper, same with my mom lol, so it's bought here all the time but I haven't seen any Iron Man 2 promotions on the labels yet.[/QUOTE]

I believe its on all Dr.Pepper bottles. I snagged this from a 16 oz.

I've been using the generic free Dr Pepper theme for ages, but I didn't know there was a new one available with Iron Man. I'd take a code if someone has one, and I guess I'll start checking for bottles, too!

[quote name='mediviper']I believe its on all Dr.Pepper bottles. I snagged this from a 16 oz.[/QUOTE]

Not quite .. make sure that it have the Iron Man 2 movie advertisement on the label .. the codes for the EA DLC "everyone bottle wins" wont work for this promotion

Sad Fact:
I just drank 14 20oz bottles in the past few days .. still gotten nothing .. Type 2 Diabetes here I come!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would very much like one of these codes. I saw pictures of this, and it's very kickass, with cans of Dr. Pepper behind each friend.

Damn drpepper only giving me marvel codes 5 times in a row wtf?? if anyone wants to trade for a theme let me know.

punklivz, you're doing great for the community.

anymore? i have a xbla 48hr trail code

Well, I have lurked here on and off over the years and I figure it's time for me to give back: I have 2 of the premium themes and the first two people to send me a PM will get them. You might have to wait until I get home from work, though (our work browser blocks CAG about 50% of the time for some reason, and if I am blocked, I will send them out when I get home).

Both of them were claimed -- if I get any more, I will post here to give them away.

Aww, looks like a few were given out earlier today but i missed them. Id like one of these themes. Looks like ill have to follow this thread a little more closely in case someone else is nice enough to give any more out.

I have some extras
PQ8MK-VVVYW-WT24X-36YT6-6TFQJ
HYDWF-KCQYQ-4JC26-HV7DM-JYJ9Y
TXFFX-TJ4CP-V6MGY-33KXT-6TFQY
Appears the only big win I had was off the bigger Dr peppers
the little ones only spit themes lol

[quote name='jaser']I have some extras
PQ8MK-VVVYW-WT24X-36YT6-6TFQJ
HYDWF-KCQYQ-4JC26-HV7DM-JYJ9Y
TXFFX-TJ4CP-V6MGY-33KXT-6TFQY
Appears the only big win I had was off the bigger Dr peppers