anyone want free 1 month code for netflix thread

[quote name='atlantas']How do these codes work? Are they any different from the free trial that Netflix offers on their website?[/QUOTE]

These are promotional codes that are used to begin new Netflix subscriptions. Instead of the usual 14 day trial that everyone is offered through the website, you are give a 30-day trial period.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']These are promotional codes that are used to begin new Netflix subscriptions. Instead of the usual 14 day trial that everyone is offered through the website, you are give a 30-day trial period.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the clarification!

I am gonna piggyback on this thread and have 4 to give out also. Just shoot me a PM if anyone wants.

edit: all given out.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM'd you. Hopefully you have some left. :)

edit:
How does this differ from the one-month trial currently being offered (for Netflix Wii)?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, i got an email offering 1 free month to friends and family as well. mine doesnt give a certain number of passes. it just says forward this email to your friends and family. sounds limitless but i dont know for sure. anyway, if anyone wants, PM me your email address and ill forward. im not gonna be rechecking this thread so dont post. just PM.

[quote name='psychobuck']hey, i got an email offering 1 free month to friends and family as well. mine doesnt give a certain number of passes. it just says forward this email to your friends and family. sounds limitless but i dont know for sure. anyway, if anyone wants, PM me your email address and ill forward. im not gonna be rechecking this thread so dont post. just PM.[/QUOTE]

I just got that as well.

PM me your email address if anyone wants one.

I've got a handful (4? 6? 8?) of these myself. I'm at work now, but I'll be able to hand out some when I get home.

Would these codes work if I previously set up an account with one email address (already used a 30 day trial off XBL), but set up another with a different email, same address, same CC?

Gave out my first 2, still have 2 more. I'll just post the other 2 "priority codes" here for someone to use!

M85218064825
M95258064415

I also got the e-mail asking for -e-mails of people wanting 1 month netflix trials. Anyone who would still like one, feel free to pm me your email and I'll shoot you a trial. Also had two trials I posted up there about it too(not sure if they've been used or not)

netflix.com/tellafriend

M943437425555
M963447425925
M933407425915
M963477425205

Please help out others, and post if you use one!

[quote name='Rig']netflix.com/tellafriend

M943437425555
M963447425925
M933407425915
M963477425205

Please help out others, and post if you use one![/QUOTE]

Thanks. 2nd code use. :)

bread's done
Back