Anyone want [email protected]?

ananag112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I had registered [email protected] a long time ago, and forgot about it. I reset the password now and it had a ton of spam in it. A lot of spam around Christmas 07 and 08 asking to buy a Wii or sellers asking to buy the Wii. It also had a ton of random spam as well. This email address could be useful for people that are selling the Wii or are just Nintendo fans.

If you want the email address, post why you want it, and I will give it to someone at random.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainKirk']wasnt this thread closed already?[/QUOTE]

I closed it because I wanted to first delete all the emails in it. Some people used this email when filling out important documents and it had credit card numbers and social security numbers of random people. They were probably fake, but still...

Haha, I'd love it just to be able to have a dedicated email for if/when I try to sell my Wii on craigslist. Better than using mailinator like I usually do.

Today is opposite day.

Today is not opposite day.

So it is opposite day, woo hoo!

Then I DON'T want this email. :lol:

I'd like it because I could send people emails claiming to be their Nintendo Wii that has escaped and am emailing them to let them know I'm ok.

I am a huge Nintendo fanboy and I love gmail. I waited 24 hours outside in the cold just get my Wii on launch day. I would absolutely adore having this for my main gmail account. I actually kinda wondered who would be lucky enough to have this email, this was a long time ago. How cool would that be though seriously. I would be eternally grateful if you granted me the opportunity to take over this account. Thanks so much for the chance OP. *fingers crossed*

I would be in your debt and would definitely try and do you some serious favors down the road. Thanks.

The amount of spam that this email generates would greatly aid me in my quest of locating my nigerian princess and her 320 million USD. You would be aiding a very noble cause good sir.

I want it just to see if children are sending the "Nintendo Wii" messages through it, just like those children who send letters to "Santa Clause".

And...jaksapple wins.

I used my random number generator and put a weight on responses I felt were a bit better or more interesting. I sent you a PM jaksapple

I want it because...oh wait, no I don't want it. Why the hell would anyone want this?

I think people just see a giveaway and have to try to get it...honestly, I can't imagine any of you even considered this e-mail address or wanting anything like this until you saw someone trying to give it away...

I don't want it. but if I were someone who liked to try and "hack" or scam people, that would be a good addy to use... on idiots.

I wanna dip my balls in that email addy....

Can't eBay it because someone will complain and eBay will kill the auction.

bread's done
Back