Anyone want to help a gal out? Updated 7/5, CC+random memorabilia+more

Zingela

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
EDIT: Thanks so much for everyone's help!! :D
EDIT 2: Ikaruga gone, in a pending trade.

WANT:
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO (XBox)
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Chaos Legion
Sly Cooper
I-Ninja (preferably GCN or XBox ver)
Red Dead Revolver (XBox) (rented it, loved it, can't afford it) XD
GTA Double Pack (XBox)
La Pucelle Tactics (heard it was good, want to check it out)

HAVE:
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (GCN) (new, sealed)
Super Mario Bros. Classic (cart only)
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (new, sealed)
Guitar Freaks 2nd Mix Original Soundtrack CD
Star Wars Rebel Strike Preview Disc
Mens' XL Blue Megaman 5th Anniversary collared shirt from GameStop, never worn (I'm a ladies small, ha)
Set of 5 Viewtiful Joe trading cards (only available from the street team, as far as I've seen)
Several sheets of Viewtiful Joe temp. tattoos (including one of the capcom logo, only when applied, it's backwards. Someone screwed up. XD)
The Phandom Menace DVD - documentary on Star Wars fans

Also, if anyone has a copy of Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO for X-Box, my bf is willing to trade Megaman X7 for it. He bought it yesterday, and played it once for a few minutes, didn't really care for it. Opened, but in still-mint condition.

PM me with any offers. :)

I'll be going tomorrow....I'll be on the lookout for those titles, but I'm kind of doubtful because I don't remember seeing them the other day.

I'll try though! :eek:

I know mine had DOA

I think it also had Maximo and Max Payne as well.

CAPCOM vs. SNK 2 and MGS2:Substance I know that neither one has(I really wanted these).

can check for evil dead and toe jam tomorrow(99 percent sure I saw a copy of toe jam)

Thanks so much, guys. If you have any (non-CC) games you're looking for, let me know, I may have a copy in my collection. I don't have many to trade, though, unfortunately, I'm very clingy with most of my games. ^^;;

Offer still stands for buying them, however--can pay via PayPal or a money order, whichever is preferred.

I am going tomorrow also and I will see if I can get at least one of those games because if you want it, thats good but if you dont I dont want to be out too much :)

Took the pic myself, posed one of my Sonic plush with my Dreamcast plush (I collect Sonic dolls, and the occaisional other Sega-related plush. I have some Puyo, too XD).

I'd post pics, but I don't want to risk going too off topic. :)

bread's done
Back