Anyone want to trade their Pokemon X or Y for my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire?

Good price on the Suikoden V, I had to work like a dog to get myself a complete copy.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Good price on the Suikoden V, I had to work like a dog to get myself a complete copy.[/QUOTE]

Somehow, this is the second or third copy that's passed through my hands. If only I had such luck with a certain other Suikoden game for which my grand total remains zero.

Bump!

Originally Posted by fwbweux
I know you don't mean any harm, but I would have appreciated it if you would have asked my permission to use my category images before using them. They're free for anyone to use, but it would be courteous to at least be credited for them.
i totally stole them. i listed your info at the top of my thread, if you want me to drop them let me know but they are pimp. free bump

EDIT: Oh and if you could make a Deamcast when, i'd give you .... eternal glory of nerdist proportions

Hey!

I got a few PS2 games you are looking for. Onimusha 3: Demon Siege, Onimusha: Warlords, Half-Life, Street Fighter EX3, Dynasty Warriors 4, and Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends. All are in original cases, and all have manuals except for Dynasty Warriors 4. The cases for DW4, DW4XL, and SFEX3 have sticker residue on them. Are you still interested in these?

bread's done
Back