Anyone want to trade their Pokemon X or Y for my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire?

If I haven't responded to any offers, I really apologize. My mom has been ill in the hospital and I've had to handle all of her affairs as she battles her sickness, which really didn't leave me with a lot of time for internet between all of the stuff I've been doing. I'll have my list updated in the next day and will have all pending transactions taken care of as well, so I really really appreciate everyone's patience.

Greetings. I am interested in the following SNES games: Killer Instinct, Lion King, MTV’s Beavis and Butthead, Scooby Doo Mystery, Tetris Attack, and X-Men Mutant Apocalypse. I can pay with Amazon.

I just want to use this post to apologize to anyone who contacted me over something in my list and never received a response. Truthfully, for the past few months I've been been taking care of my terminally-ill mother and CAG was the last thing on my mind as she slipped closer to death. She passed on January 2, and I'm finally at the point where I think I can responsibly manage a trade list again. It was wrong of me to ever bump my tradelist when my ability to follow through was in doubt, but things were uncertain for a long time, and I hope that anyone who felt ignored will give me another chance. It was a terrible time in my life, but it's over now.

It's been so long that I honestly don't know what of the "pending out" items were actually sold and which weren't, so please bear with me as I work the bugs out of this list. It should still be mostly accurate.

Sorry about your mom, I knew you were having issues but I didn't know they dug that deep.

I'll pm you shortly, I need to compile a list on the extensive amount of items you have. Must be hard parting with it, I know how much you loved your NES collection.

Welcome back! I have a friend getting me either an NES or SNES although I am not yet sure which.

Anyway, once I have that in hand, I will probably grab up some kid-friendly games from you!

[quote name='skiizim']Sorry about your mom, I knew you were having issues but I didn't know they dug that deep.

I'll pm you shortly, I need to compile a list on the extensive amount of items you have. Must be hard parting with it, I know how much you loved your NES collection.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dv8mad']Welcome back! I have a friend getting me either an NES or SNES although I am not yet sure which.

Anyway, once I have that in hand, I will probably grab up some kid-friendly games from you![/QUOTE]

Turns out that I received an offer on the entire lot, so (provided it goes through), sorry guys :cold:

Let's get some of these remaining SNES games moving!

I'm outraged my package hasn't arrived from Ohio to California within the one day since I paid for my package with the slowest shipping method. ABSURDITY!

*flips every table in room*

[quote name='Hemi']So I gather your want's list isn't accurate? (last updated in 2011)[/QUOTE]

It's still mostly accurate as I was out of collecting for over a year, but I'll use this reminder to make sure that it's totally accurate just in case.

Well good to know, I have alot of those but, I dunno what you have besides snes games + your rules say no trade offers of any kind XD.

hahahah I forgot that you're still sig quoting me after all of this time.

My grudge over paying $18 for media mail shipping will never die.

Of course I am still quoting you, that was one of the worst trade lowball things ever. lol Never gonna let that go, along with starmask's one. lol

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Of course I am still quoting you, that was one of the worst trade lowball things ever. lol Never gonna let that go, along with starmask's one. lol[/QUOTE]

You should really come to the clubhouse and let everyone know you're still alive ;_;

bonp

[quote name='fwbweux']You should really come to the clubhouse and let everyone know you're still alive ;_;

bonp[/QUOTE]

Send me the link via PM...I lost it. :whistle2:# Then I will come and say hello! :D

bread's done
Back