Anyone want to trade their Pokemon X or Y for my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire?

Do you still have the Star wars sith edition available for ps3? Is it new? email me when you get a chance.. I may buy this from you. [email protected]
And if you still have the FF7 manual and its in good condition lmk... Thanks

oOo. Might be interested in Leaf Green--gonna call my baby cousin tomorrow and see if it'll work as a replacement for his Fire Red. :lol:

Bump!

Damnit! Hold on to Pokemon Sapphire & Ruby for me too!

Actually we can make a trade for Afrika then. :) I think I should be close to the price I quoted you on :D

Since I owe you around that much money anyway I suppose this still counts as a sale :lol: Sure, they're yours :D

That ends it for the Pokemon games, looks like it's time to change the thread title already, haha.

[quote name='fwbweux']Since I owe you around that much money anyway I suppose this still counts as a sale :lol: Sure, they're yours :D

That ends it for the Pokemon games, looks like it's time to change the thread title already, haha.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I think FIFA and the Pokemon games should cover it right? Or pretty damn close. Just hold onto them for now and we can ship when I ship your stuff out at the end of July after my mega GS run. ;)

Also I am going to be trying a trick I read about to try and get that damn marker off of my copy of Eureka Vol. 2

Yeah, all three of those should just about cover it. But yeah, we'll finalize details when you complete my PS2 collection find me some stuff ;)

What trick is that? I've tried everything from benzene to goo gone to dry-erase markers and I haven't found a miracle cure yet.

bump! why? cuz I can!

Also cuz Judy says so! :drool:

JudithHi-Ougi.jpg

Every time I bump this list I'm going to tell myself that it somehow gets me a step closer to convincing Vendetta to trade me his copy of Rayearth, even if that makes no sense whatsoever.

Gradius V is some sweet eyecandy right there; I like putting mine on the big-screen when a suitable audience stops by.

:psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy bonus light/dark slipcovers

Damnit! Throw this in with the other shit. Contrary to what bv thought, I actually liked Dissidia. The slip covers will complete it now. :)

Bump!

Consider it yours, ZxT. I'd set it to pending for you right now but editing that list is a nightmare due to the mess of code and the tiny square of screen that you have to do your editing in :lol: (hmm...maybe I should bring up a full-page edit option with that John programmer guy...)

I'm actually kind of hoping that Repede eats some kind of intelligence blastia and learns human speech by the end of the game :lol:

Bump!

bread's done
Back