Anyone watchin the Orange Bowl?

Nope. I can't stand college football. That national title game is sham anyways. Utah and Auburn deserve a shot at it.

[quote name='jimbodan']Nope. I can't stand college football. That national title game is sham anyways. Utah and Auburn deserve a shot at it.[/quote]

Though Utah had an awesome team, they definately don't deserve to be in the Orange Bowl. I'll give you Auburn, though.

As for USC rules--I see a 7-0 score. Go Oklahoma!

(I'm a Boston College fan. So close to playing Utah in the Fiesta Bowl. :( )

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='jimbodan']Nope. I can't stand college football. That national title game is sham anyways. Utah and Auburn deserve a shot at it.[/quote]

Though Utah had an awesome team, they definately don't deserve to be in the Orange Bowl. I'll give you Auburn, though.

(I'm a Boston College fan. So close to playing Utah in the Fiesta Bowl. :( )[/quote]

Why not? They went undefeated and they proved they belong by destroying Pittsburgh. I don't think that anyone can say they aren't as good as Auburn, USC, or Oklahoma until they actually play them.

See that's what's wrong with College Footbal, people assume too much. Let everyone that goes undefeated (or if no teams go undefeated, then everyone with 1 loss) play each other that's the only way to truely see if a team is the best.

[quote name='dafoomie']I won't watch a sport that determines its champion based on voting. Its the antithesis of sports.[/quote]

Yea its the dumbest idea in all of sports but i just watch it because its football and i learn more about the future of the NFL players

[quote name='rjblazed']i love Texas too because they screwed Cal out of a BCS game.[/quote]

Yeah, but Cal didn't seem like they deserved it. They got the shit knocked out of them by Texas Tech, another favorite of mine.

Can everybody say AssWhupping. Now this is how a team that says they are number# 1 is supposed to play. USC is clearly the #1 team.

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='jimbodan']Nope. I can't stand college football. That national title game is sham anyways. Utah and Auburn deserve a shot at it.[/quote]

(I'm a Boston College fan. So close to playing Utah in the Fiesta Bowl. :( )[/quote]

At halftime: USC 38 vs OU 10. :twisted: :rofl:

GO TROJANS! FIGHT ON!

[quote name='neonglow']The halftime was entertaining. Ashlee Simpson got booed for her terrible singing.[/quote]

Hahahahaha, did she really?

[quote name='neonglow']The halftime was entertaining. Ashlee Simpson got booed for her terrible singing.[/quote]

She should have lip Synced.

She got booed out of the stadium during the introductions, before she even performed - and with good cause, it turns out. hahahahaha

My question is why did they boo her, her self esteem has to be very small after snl, the skit on mad tv last episode and now the game. BTW i missed it for half time i came to this site during halftime

USC is the best team in the country.. no doubt

I still hate the bowl system, and would like to see what Utah's very well coached nearly unstopable offense would do against a great USC or Auburn D.

aah well.... thats why i enjoy march madness

bread's done
Back