Anyone watching the top 10 ways the world will end show?

GrimNecroWizard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It's on ABC right now, I just started watching at 6. This is pretty interesting I think. Anyone know what 10, 9, and 8, were?

10 - ?
9 - ?
8 - ?
7 - Black hole/star explosion sucking earth into nothingness
6 - Technology/robots killing everyone
5 - Supervolcano
4 - Asteroids
3 - Nuclear War
2 - Plague/Microscopic organisms
1 - Global warming

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']It's on ABC right now, I just started watching at 6. This is pretty interesting I think. Anyone know what 10, 9, 8, and 7 were?

7 - Black hole/star explosion sucking earth into nothingness
6 - Technology/robots killing everyone
5 - Supervolcano[/QUOTE]

Yea i started watching this a bit after 9pm... so i missed the first few. Meh i say global warming and or A Bush (don't be surprised if we see another Bush in the white house in the future) starting world war 3.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Everyone wants it to be zombies.[/quote]

That would be awseome! I was at the mall today and I kept thinking "Damn! I really wish this place was swarming with zombies. It would be so fun!"

Personally, I don't think pollution and stuff is the largest variable in global warming. The world turned into the Ice Age fairly fast and I'm pretty sure the Neanderthals weren't driving around in SUVs...

[quote name='d00k']That would be awseome! I was at the mall today and I kept thinking "Damn! I really wish this place was swarming with zombies. It would be so fun!"[/QUOTE]
yeah, i was doing lawn work today and started daydreaming "if a horde of zombies suddenly appeared, what would be the best way to fight them?"

I finally decided on running into the tool shed and grabbing a shovel/hoe (depending on how many/how durable) and my trusty hatchet... just in case

and what was number one? My guess is stoopid people

[quote name='ITDEFX']ah ha GLOBAL WARMING... I knew it!![/QUOTE]

I hate how Global Warming is the excuse for alot of things... mainly because global warming has always been a theory that has yet to fully be proven as a fact :(

Excepting number seven, those all sound like pretty wussy world ending things. Just because we wouldn't be here doesn't mean nature wouldn't go on, you stupid show!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I hate how Global Warming is the excuse for alot of things... mainly because global warming has always been a theory that has yet to fully be proven as a fact :([/QUOTE]

ha, I think your opinion will change once south flordia is underwater :O I use to live down there a few years ago :)

[quote name='ITDEFX']ha, I think your opinion will change once south flordia is underwater :O I use to live down there a few years ago :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying global warming is totally wrong; just saying that everyone beleives in something based primarily on only a theory, contradictory to what most scientists can even comprihend.

I say the end of the world is by the hand of scientists, because they are the ones finding all this info out :p

Shows like this are all about mind control man... mind control. They want to get everyone scared so they can... um... raise gas prices... or something else evil like that. Don't let them fool you. What happened to SARS? What happened to the bird flu? Those were both just to get people to be scared, man.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Shows like this are all about mind control man... mind control. They want to get everyone scared so they can... um... raise gas prices... or something else evil like that. Don't let them fool you. What happened to SARS? What happened to the bird flu? Those were both just to get people to be scared, man.[/QUOTE]

says the crazy drunk war vet in a wheel chair with no legs.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Can anyone help me out here and say what numbers 10, 9, and 8 were?[/QUOTE]
You didn't miss any, there were only 7 events detailed in the show.

[quote name='Wolve22']I didn't see any Giant Enemy Crabs on that list.[/QUOTE]

thats because by that time comes we all will have real time weapon change and killing the giant crabs should be no problem.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']so, why were armadillos on the list exactly?[/quote]

WHAT!? YOU HAVEN'T HEARD!?!?!?

Good luck finding an armadillo flu vaccine now, the world's supply has been bought up by Iceland. Except for mine, because I saw this coming.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']WHAT!? YOU HAVEN'T HEARD!?!?!?

Good luck finding an armadillo flu vaccine now, the world's supply has been bought up by Iceland. Except for mine, because I saw this coming.[/QUOTE]
wanna split it?

Either an antimatter bomb within the next 8k years or, if civilization becomes peaceful, than it will end when the sun expands and then collapses.

these kind of shows are pretty scary stuff that gets ur mind in a place where you have no control whatsoever n have to face the reality of death.
:hot:

[quote name='Wolve22']I didn't see any Giant Enemy Crabs on that list.[/quote]

Ancient samurai took care of that threat centuries ago. Haven't you been paying attention in history class?

[quote name='talon20299']You didn't miss any, there were only 7 events detailed in the show.[/quote]The announcer in between segments was off even by my count. I had 8 events as I was taking notes since I wanted to write something about it. Number 7 they had "Death of a Star: Gamma Ray Burst".

But then after event number 4, he'd go on before a commercial and say, "Up next, event number 4." Which leads me to think I missed something right at the beginning.

And the astrophysicist they had in the beginning for the "Death of A Star" segments was hilarious. While everyone was serious and fairly morbid his delivery of lines was comedic gold. He even joked about how if he wanted to die, the Black Hole would be the way he'd like to go since it was so cool.

[quote name='MadFlava']Where was freak nanotechnology experiment has gone awry?[/quote] That was number 5 on the list.

[quote name='jalu6']What numbers were Videogame Violence and Rap Music?[/quote]

I think the show was actually called "The Top 10 Ways the World Will End: If For Some Strange Reason Video Game Violence and Rap Music Don't End It First". The OP just shortened it.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Shows like this are all about mind control man... mind control. They want to get everyone scared so they can... um... raise gas prices... or something else evil like that. Don't let them fool you. What happened to SARS? What happened to the bird flu? Those were both just to get people to be scared, man.[/QUOTE]

Who are you, Michael Moore? ;)

Seriously, If I had to choose a way to go, def. #6. I mean, look how cool the future looked in The Terminator!

[quote name='Squall835']If you guys found that interesting you should look for a book called Our Final Hour by Sir Martin Rees.[/quote]

More info please? I love hearing things about the end of the world and everything

bread's done
Back