Anyone willing to part with GC component cable for reasonable price?

handles25

CAG Veteran
I refuse to get rid of my cube and its the only system I have that I wont play on my projector because it looks really bad with composite. Anyone willing to part with one that wont cost me an arm and a leg? Would be nice to have for TP.

I refuse to spend 80+ dollars on one from lik sang. I just missed the boat on the last Nintendo shipment and it would have been like $40ish

I know some of you will be trading up for a Wii, perhaps someone is willing to help me out.

Nintendo has recycled the regular AV cables from the SNES/N64/Cube, I wonder if the Cube composite cables (or reg AV) will work with Wii...

Good question Arakias. When Nintendo announced no support for HD on Wii people were in an uproar assuming that ment no 480p, but really 480p is not considered HD.

I tend to agree with the people that think they will just intergrate the 480p chip into the Wii, so you will be able to buy official and third party component cables for it for cheap.

If that turns out to be the case the current component cables for gamecube would be worthless in relation to Wii, however will they intergrate composite cables into the current AV cable stlye? Can they? I mean is there enough pins on it? Also on that note if they did intergrate composite with the current design and the chip is in the Wii, the cable would not work for composite on Gamecube.

I bet anything its time for a new cable design, I have seen pics of the back of Wii and I dont recall anything that looks like what we are used to, analog or digital ports.

As you can see Ive given this a bit of thought.

I think I have found a way to put a composite cable together for about $40, so if anyone wants to sell me one it will have to be $40 or less. I will be happy to show you all how just as soon as I am sure I can do it.

You do know that Im not talking about the standard yellow, red and white cables correct?

I need the one that plugs into the red, green and blue ports on HDTVs.

Component not composite.

I would buy a GC composite cable for $40. I have a feeling though you don't have one if you are willing to sell it and the cube for $60.

I mistyped composite on that last reply I have plenty of those, don't need another. Sorry about the confusion, Im always accidently typing composite when I mean component.

Keep your eye out at Gamestops etc they show up wonce in a while...

I sold mine earlier this year and no one wanted it. It sat in my trade list for months. I bought it and decided to wait on HD gaming so it was new and I literally had it plugged in for less than an hour before bringing back my HD tv.

anyway times change and good luck.

Xeex has offered to sell me one. I think Im all taken care of. Thanks all.

Oh and Snake, yeah Ive been hitting all the game stores around for a few months now to no avail.

bread's done
Back