Anyone worked at an Apple store?

chief928

CAGiversary!
Hey has anyone here worked at an Apple retail store? I am thinking of applying for a job there. Anyone know what the pay is? The discount? Any insight from anyone?
Thanks!

No, but I've heard from some employees that it's pretty cool. According to them, there are drawbacks, as the Apple store I go to is packed with nerds, so it's a busy job.

the closest Apple store to me is 2 hours away, and they are like amazon. they only hire people that look alternative. I think they do that on purpose to be a part of their whole think different. cause you go to any place that carry's windows and all the employees look like dragon lord frodo no offense to him. it is just the best way to explain.

I know a guy that works at one, he went to cali to become a mac-genius and he spends a week troubleshooting and then a week having to sell on the floor. I think they have to work commision though.

I worked at an apple store once. I sold macintosh, red delicious, granny smith, golden...You name it- I sold it

[quote name='Xevious']I worked at an apple store once. I sold macintosh, red delicious, granny smith, golden...You name it- I sold it[/QUOTE]

terrible joke... i think it's ROTTING me to the CORE

[quote name='sansfreud']terrible joke... i think it's ROTTING me to the CORE[/QUOTE]

One bad joke deserves another.....Heh heh heh :booty:

bread's done
Back