Anyones else using raptr game tracker?

Anthem85

CAGiversary!
This service is amazing. It got announced not to long ago. It tracks all your xbox 360 items and pc and flash. it will list activites like achievements and more. It will break things down and show hours logged. the mutichat client is ok... but u dont need it if you just have a 360. I still use my other chat client but have this running to log hours for pc. Also it synces with WOW and WAR. check it out. if you sign up then add me as a friend. if you want to see what it looks like click my sig and check it out. I highly recommend it.

Anyone else on raptr? and what are your thoughts?

This'll be nice for games like Red Faction Guerrilla to see how many hours of my life it's sucking away.

[quote name='SkeletonBrute']I have seen some people using these in their sigs on other forums for a couple weeks now, I might check into it, thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

yea np, I dont post much but thought this would be a good thing to bring up.

[quote name='Flak']This'll be nice for games like Red Faction Guerrilla to see how many hours of my life it's sucking away.[/QUOTE]

yea and its just overall badass. remember to hit me up with your name ill add ya.

[quote name='gbpackers94']No, because it does not work with the PS3.[/QUOTE]

It does but you have to add them manually... so yea it doesnt work lol.

bread's done
Back