Anything but a JJ OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFN and zewone and moxio and brak and temp and dt778 and wow and liquid and budge and plume and linkin and dcfox and jfd and double j and gmooj and the old man and the older man and the oldest man and marten and the icon and the wheelchair

are all cool guys and I appreciate what they do.

[quote name='zewone']I hope fudge puts the wrong firmware and gets you banned. :cool:[/quote]
But if he gets banned you two wouldn't be able to play online together. It'd be your loss as well.

oh right, had a euthanasia filled day at work. first time.

that shit is kinda wrong. we just fill a chamber with CO2 and they suffocate. I'd rather get stepped on.

And from what I saw in the parts that I fast-forwarded through, it may also be about drugs, old ladies and black people. And some dude goes to the hospital.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Odd, coming from a black woman.[/quote]
I concede I don't give the best bj's in the world. But I do try my hardest.

Made $91.35 on eBay for the first three Ratchet games, the three PS2 GTAs, and the three Sly games.

So about $10 for each game. Not bad for older titles I never touch.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Why the hell does my cat keep jumping into the fridge?

He's not trying to get to the food; it's like he just wants to hang out in there and chill, no pun intended.[/quote]
Cause you're a cheap bastard who won't turn on the A/C?:lol:

[quote name='crystalklear64']TFN and zewone and moxio and brak and temp and dt778 and wow and liquid and budge and plume and linkin and dcfox and jfd and double j and gmooj and the old man and the older man and the oldest man and marten and the icon and the wheelchair

are all cool guys and I appreciate what they do.[/QUOTE]

Thanks CK64!

[quote name='crystalklear64']TFN and zewone and moxio and brak and temp and dt778 and wow and liquid and budge and plume and linkin and dcfox and jfd and double j and gmooj and the old man and the older man and the oldest man and marten and the icon and the wheelchair

are all cool guys and I appreciate what they do.[/QUOTE]

*sniff* :cry:

I wish I was in the cool crowd. I guess this makes me Milhouse.

524593498_3b09329f59_m.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']*sniff* :cry:

I wish I was in the cool crowd. I guess this makes me Milhouse.

524593498_3b09329f59_m.jpg
[/quote]
Maybe you're one of the old men?

[quote name='Chika']cookies and brownies are done. just gotta dip them balls in some chocolate, if you know what i mean.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

So....fucking...tired.

That puts things into perspective. 13.1 Miles in 3:14 :cry:

Downtown was fucking packed and I only had 5 minutes to stretch before the marathon started. Hurt me in the long run. My calves muscles started spazzing out around the 11 mi. mark and would not let up. I had to walk the rest of the way. They had a massage therapist at the finish line, but the wait was 40 min. I'm going to fucking sleep now.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So, explain to me again how Dead Space has more replay value than SR2.

Maybe you're just really bad at the game. I mean, you get respect for every little thing you do. I find it hard to believe that you had a problem with it.[/QUOTE]

Even at level 6 style, the amount of respect you gain from killing a gang member is negligible. The only way to amass enough respect to continue story line missions is by playing activities. The respect mechanic is a cheap way of forcing the player to participate in side missions. If you had to drive the fucking taxi or run the ambulance missions to progress through GTA4, people would've had a fit and stepped in it.

--

Dead Space has a better story, better gameplay, and overall more polished. There's nothing to make me want to start a new game on SR2 now that I've finished it. The only thing I would fire up SR2 for would be (a) if someone wants to coop or (b) to pull a wubb and try to whore the achievements. Dead Space is enjoyable and polished enough that I plan on going back and playing through again. I'm so enamored with the plasma cutter that, while I've bought every weapon in the game, I haven't even tried any of them. It's just so much better.

[quote name='Chika']just gotta dip them balls in some chocolate, if you know what i mean.[/quote]

Keep your buttsechs euphemisms out of the OTT plz

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm so enamored with the plasma cutter that, while I've bought every weapon in the game, I haven't even tried any of them. It's just so much better.[/QUOTE]

Ripper and the Line Gun are money in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back