Anything that would lower the price of the GoW PSP

[quote name='bryan78']the system or just the game?[/QUOTE]

the system, like are there any 15 off 100 or something along those lines that would work?

Probably not, since with consoles, it is hard to find them for below retail and it is very rare when there is a cpn that works on them. The only time I can remember a cpn like that was last November when there was a 20% off cpn that seemed to work on anything including systems at KMart. I guess it was working very early on after the cpn got out, but later on, the employees wised up to it and stopped taking them, it was very YMMV. But, a while ago there was another 10% off online cpn for KMart, and I was able to get $45 off of a 360 Elite.

I was able to get the GoW game for free from Sony, although those motherfuckers drilled a hole right through the case. Luckily, they missed the bar code, so I was able to pull a switcheroo at BB for a good one. I wasn't gonna let those assholes fuck up my collection like that, especially not on an awesome game like GoW. Anyways, that's the only deal I got for you bro.

bread's done
Back