Anyway to pre-order two copies of MGS4:SE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgsvr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Is there anyway I can pre-order two copies of MGS4: SE at Ebgames.com? If it's only limited to 1 per customer, then can I order each copy at Ebgames.com and gamestop.com even though they're the same company?

Why do I want two? Simple, I get a PS3 MGS4 bundle + 2 copies of MGS4:SE; one for keep, one for eBay in a couple more years.

I have two ordered and when I went to see what you were talking about, it let me add two to my cart....

[quote name='scsg75']I added two to my cart just fine at eb.com, it's not limited to 1 per customer[/QUOTE]

I just don't know if when Ebgames ships the game they will include two copies of the Bonus exclusive book art or not.

Is there anyway I can pre-order two copies of MGS4: SE at Ebgames.com? If it's only limited to 1 per customer, then can I order each copy at Ebgames.com and gamestop.com even though they're the same company?

Why do I want two? Simple, I get a PS3 MGS4 bundle + 2 copies of MGS4:SE; one for keep, one for eBay in a couple more years.

I have two ordered and when I went to see what you were talking about, it let me add two to my cart....

[quote name='scsg75']I added two to my cart just fine at eb.com, it's not limited to 1 per customer[/QUOTE]

I just don't know if when Ebgames ships the game they will include two copies of the Bonus exclusive book art or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back