Anywhere i can get Office Space for <10$?

[quote name='projecteightysix']Hold off, a special edition is coming later on this year.[/quote]

NO WAY!!!, I love office space, one of my all time favorite movies, gotta get me that.

Most any copy you'll find right now is a bare bones Pan & Scan disc. Target has gotten as low as 6.50, but is normally 9.99

Wait for the SE if you really like the movie

I picked a a used widescreen copy on the cheap from blockbuster to hold me over till the SE gets here. I've seen multiple copies at about every one i've been to.

What else could possibly be on the SE disk other then just outtakes and bloopers? Would that really be worth the extra 10-15$ you pay?

[quote name='box2k']What else could possibly be on the SE disk other then just outtakes and bloopers? Would that really be worth the extra 10-15$ you pay?[/quote]

It most likly come out on sale for $15

What else could possibly be on the SE disk other then just outtakes and bloopers? Would that really be worth the extra 10-15$ you pay?

A commentary track possibly.

[quote name='box2k']What else could possibly be on the SE disk other then just outtakes and bloopers? Would that really be worth the extra 10-15$ you pay?[/quote]

Lemme see...

Making Of
Audio Commentary
DVD-ROM stuff (ie: screensavers, script to film feature, etc)

And of course....

A Widescreen transfer that is actually Anamorphic enhanced. That's something the movie only edition *cough* does not have. *cough*

I got Office Space in a deal with B&G(the record company). It was part of a 5 dvds for $25 and no membership requirement.

I just found out that if "Office Space" got released in Brazil in 2003 with a Anamorphic Widescreen transfer (translation = enhanced for Widescreen TVs, which means better picture). I'm going to try and get my hands on this edition soon via Nicheflix and I'll let you know if its worth hunting down.

bread's done
Back