Anywhere to get heavanly sword cheap?

nayr626

CAGiversary!
I saw the target clearance sell and checked my local one and they did not have any. So any help would be much appreciated.

I visited my local target on Monday of this past week and they had a few copies on the clearance rack. $30.00 each. I snagged one and just recently swapped it. If you are genuinely interested, I could swing by target tomorrow and see if they have a copy for you. PM me and let me know.

I couldn't find one at any target stores near me. It's $45 used at gamecrazy. I can't see myself spending over $30 for a such a short game though.

[quote name='lobitoh']gosh....... so sad :([/quote]

Ricebowl beat you by a few minutes. If he/she doesn't go through with it then I'll contact you.

If anyone has a copy of this new for about $30 I'd be willing to send them payment for it as well. I'm not sure if BLAZETIGER sold his yet but please pm me if you or anyone should have it too. I've wanted this game but am hesitant to shell out $50-$60 for it.

Toysrus is having a B1G1 free deal glitch, so you could get it and another game for about $59.99 + taxl. There's also a free shipping code or $5 off $25 or more promotion on some items. Check out this deal on the front page.

bread's done
Back