AP Tests

Access_Denied

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
Well, I got my scores in today, so I'm assuming everyone else did as well. What did you guys get, and on what tests? I got a 3 on my Calc AB test, and I am SUPER pissed. I KNOW I could have gotten a 5, I just wasn't in the mood that day. DAMMIT.

[quote name='b.c.']U.S. history had it real easy this year. the DBQ was on vietnam.

what i'm going to do in my AP tests next year is write one of the following.

"This Is Sparta or Man, i totally Bullshitted that whole thing"

well have em crossed out at least. in the essay :lol:
[/quote]

You're so cool.

Got mine too. Counting both this year and last year, I have six "fives" and one "four" (thanks AP World History for ruining my perfect record).

I got a 5 on the AP Us History, which gave me half my history minor. I got a 3 on the Chemistry which rendered it useless.

But that was a few years ago.

5 on Calc BC, which is all that really matters. :cool:

3 on Japanese, but considering I knew 20% if the necessary kanji and had almost NO experience with speaking and listening, which together amounted to 50% of the test, I'm happy with it.

We're not even gonna talk about the English IV AP.

[quote name='Liquid 2']5 on Calc BC, which is all that really matters. :cool:

3 on Japanese, but considering I knew 20% if the necessary kanji and had almost NO experience with speaking and listening, which together amounted to 50% of the test, I'm happy with it.

We're not even gonna talk about the English IV AP.[/quote]
English. :hot: I'm taking the English AP class, but not the test. That test would rape me in the ass. HARD.

I wish I would have gotten a 5. And now I don't have a chance to make it up, as I have to take the Calc BC test next year, and it's the same time as the AB test. :bomb:

[quote name='cindersphere']At least you didn't get a 2 or 1. No offense snakelda.[/QUOTE]
Might as well have, my university considered anything under a 4 a fail and doesn't count it.

I bombed the hell out of my Stats test. I got a 1. I suck at anything math related. I'm surprised I can even count to ten sometimes.

4 on calc
3 on US History, Biology, & English.
The college I went to accepted 3's or higher for credit so I was good.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']How long are AP tests valid anyway?[/QUOTE]

7 years. At least that's what I was told back in 2006 when mine were all like 9 or 10 years old.

bread's done
Back