Apache: Air Assault (360) - $15 @ Newegg

Finally, it drops to under $20. Thanks Nitemare :) Over a month, really?

I submitted a price match to Amazon but they are not selling either version of the game. Newegg it is.

This is a fantastic game, one of my favorites this generation. The campaign can be couch co-oped - and it's not split-screen because one of you is piloting and the other is gunner! For online, there is co-op for up to 4 players and the missions are different from the campaign's. Cannot recommend this game enough.

I love this game! It's superb!

Bought it with my $25 off a $40 NewEgg purchase coupon a lot of us got in the spring.

Definitely reccommend it to anyone who likes flight sims or flying in Battlefield 3.

I re-played the demo and decided to grab a copy as well. It was a game on my radar, but only for the right price. I looked up the going rate on ebay and Amazon...yea $15 is the best deal by far and wide.

[quote name='htown01']Finally, it drops to under $20. Thanks Nitemare :) Over a month, really?[/QUOTE]

Oops, my bad. I thought that was strange too. I looked at the google cache that says it's from Oct 20 and it showed it was this price at that time (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:crAPTORnzjEJ:www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx%3FItem%3DN82E16874117133+apache+360+newegg&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us), but now that I look closer, it looks like the price and stock status in the product pages from Newegg in the google cache are actually always the same as in the current versions of those pages, for some reason. Now I would guess that this deal hasn't been around for very long, which makes more sense. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Man, the title of this game reminds me of an awesome movie called Apache Ass Assault. Good times. Good times.

Coop is great and the ability to select air, ground, weather, terrain, night or day, enemy type-number-difficulty makes it infinitely replayable. One of the best games to come out last year.

In for one. It's 12.99 on Gamefly but the tax and shipping kill it, plus the disc will be pretty rough. I have no doubt we'll see it for 9.99 on their end of the year sale but oh wellz.

I LOVE THIS GAME!

It breaks my heart no one played this last year but it's really good. Not game of the year but it was one of mine. Offers a ton... Did everything but 4 player coop because I never knew anyone else that had it. Rawr...

bread's done
Back