Ape Escape: On The Loose (PSP), $4.99 at Best Buy & bestbuy.com

Y2JerichoHALic55

CAGiversary!
I was in a Best Buy the other day and picked this up for $4.99. At first I thought it was YMMV but then noticed it's the same price on their website. Amazon has it for about double. I haven't played it yet but it's got ok reviews and for 5 bucks, you can't go wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish there was no tax like Amazon.. I could always do store pickup to save the shipping costs but at 9.75% absurd California sale tax, I wanna save the almost $0.50 !

Man!! CAG has ruined me for half a dollar.. Last year I would have balked at that but now $0.50 is another half dollar towards something else. I love this site! :lol:

[quote name='ssjmichael']California needs the money, pay the .50[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I hear ya! From what was recent news about California possibly becoming the first state to use digital license plates with actual advertising on them to earn money for the state! Geez! What's next..

I am probably going to pick the game up.. Just having a little fun at the $0.50 ;)

BTW.. Your avatar is so kick @ss! Gonzo FTW!

Thanks OP, in for 1! Always heard that the Ape Escape games were good, but never had the chance to pick one up before.

They must have had a cheap restock of this title. It had been OOS for so long at my local Best Buys then recently showed up in mass quantity for $4.99.

I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger, I've far abandoned UMD's (even though I just paid $8 for 2 UMD movies in a lowball..go figure) but I realized when I was holding it in my hand that it's probably $10 as a PSN download, or a good candidate for being put on sale digitally for $5 in months to come..

Alright, I finally bit. I've never bought it yet because I've owned it since launch on PSX, but for $8...

Hopefully this'll go through okay-I think the card I had on file was an old virtual one, but they didn't complain so hopefully it's still active (otherwise tell me' at the time I place the order!)

I'd pull the trigger on this, but the last thing I need is for some loose apes trying to order stuff on QVC and mess up my credit.

bread's done
Back