Ape Escape: Pumped & Primed (PS2) - $9.99 at EB B&M

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Thanks to the winter sale the game is now $9.99.

Regular price dropped to $19.99. The $10 instant savings comes from the winter sale (not sure if the coupon is required but probably not).

Is this B&M, because online it still shows up at $29.99 for me. Maybe there is a coupon I need to enter.

I got it at B&M. It will probably show up online as well eventually. They may be a little slow to update the website.

[quote name='Josef']I got it at B&M. It will probably show up online as well eventually. They may be a little slow to update the website.[/quote]

Website and B&M are two different things, B&M stores don't reflect the online site's and vice versa

I picked this one up for $9.99 at the Eb in Hollywood.

It's pretty fun, though some of the minigames are a bitch...Has ANYONE won at paddling the rowboat? Is it possible without breaking a controller?

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Josef']I got it at B&M. It will probably show up online as well eventually. They may be a little slow to update the website.[/quote]

Website and B&M are two different things, B&M stores don't reflect the online site's and vice versa[/quote]

Maybe when it comes to special sales and deals, like B2GO, but prices at EB B&M and the website generally match up. When EB had I Ninja, R: Racing, and others for cheap online (and were sold out), I just went to B&M stores and picked it up for that price. I have done this many times and even asked the clerk and he said that prices are generally the same. Since this is a sale that may involve a coupon, maybe not in this case though.

In my experience, B&M and Online prices are generally the same. I think the real purpose of the whole "online prices do not affect in-store" thing is to protect themselves from glitches and what have you. No one can barge into a store demanding that they honor an online price, because they have that nifty clause in there.

The prices do generally match up; it's just not set in stone. Same thing with GameStop, even though they emphasize that in-store pricing won't match the website, prices are almost always the same. There have been times where I'll go into a B&M store and the game will actually be marked at a higher price, but then it rings up at the website price.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']This one is a party game right?

The first 2 are classics IMO.[/quote]

The first one is a classic... the second one was sort of blah to me, but I still liked it... now I must trek to find another copy of it for my collection...

And yet again I'm left wondering why the PS2 doesn't have four controller ports. My friends and I have been looking for an alternative to Mario Party and the other standard N64 games (no XBox or GC) and this would have been perfect since most of us have PS2s. :(

Just picked up mine for B&M for 9.99. Price was marked at 19.99 and then applied the 10 buck coupon. Guy was actually surprised he had any left.

yeah, got mine too, the coupons are just sitting at the counter. I got the last one and the guy rang it up for $20 and was surprised it was so cheap and I was like "oh and I wanna use the $10 off coupon". so sweet.

I checked EB and say it priced at $19.99, then I saw where it said save $10 instantly. I definitely bought it because I was wanting Ape Escape Pumped & Primed for a while. I would have even paid $20 for it. I think it's kind of fun, but takes time to get the hang of.

[quote name='The Take Out Bandit']Where can this coupon everybody keeps mentioning be obtained?

Thanks.[/quote]

The coupons are on the counter, but one doesn't need the coupon to get the price, the computer deducts the $10 automatically. I picked it up tonight, thanks OP. It was funny, I went in and asked for it, and the clerk didn't bat an eye when it rang up for $10. He said "When you asked for it, I knew it had to be on sale". I think I am getting a reputation. :oops:

So is this ever gonna show up as $10 online? Cuz I went to my local EB Games today and they didn't have any in stock.

I got one also. I have no idea what this game is about, but I couldn't resist...

the clerk had no idea about the sale. the sticker says it's 29.99..

did you guys notice taht they are pushing that game insurance these days? replace damaged game for one year? when did they start this?

bread's done
Back