Apex GT2015 20" Flat Screen Stereo TV $88 at TARGET

SINNED

CAGiversary!
This is in-store only.

http://weeklyad.target.com/target/c...r=1&prvid=tar<br />get-040229&storeid=2395745

Here's the details: http://www.apexdigitalinc.com/proddetail.asp?category=Televisions&subcat=&linenumber=22

20" Screen
Pure Flat Picture Tube
MTS Stereo Sound (5W + 5W)
S-Video input (1)
Rear AV Inputs (2)
Front AV Input (1)
Rear AV Output (1)
3 Picture Modes ( Normal, Theater, Personal)
Unified Remote Control
181 Channel Tuner
Closed Caption Disply
V-Chip
Sleep Timer
Auto Off
Recall
Channel Scan
Parental Control
Trilingual OSD (English, French, Spanish)[/url]

In the Company Info page it says they were founded in 1997. It's a US based company.

One of their "comming soon" products is the ApeXtreme PC Game Console

Thats a pretty good deal for the price. The only thing it is missing is a component input, but that's not too big of a deal.

Apex made a huge splash a few years back, just before DVD really took off as a format, by releasing DVD players that could be very easily switched from Region 1 to Region 0 (region free)

Their DVD players were also insanely cheap, and well made for the price.

yea I got an Apex TV two Christmas's ago for like 100. It had an S-Video jakc and two back and one side AV inputs.

Have not had a problem with it yet

these apex tvs are great for the price! my buddy's got one that treats him real good. i tried to pick one up at target today, but they were sold out!! BOOO!!!

[quote name='TomCloud9']Apex is made buy sony, all the componets on the inside are the same as sonys.[/quote]

thats the funnest stuff i have ever heard. thats like saying all tubes are made by rcs, and all PJTV guns are hitachi.

nah, the geometry on Apex tv's are horrible. The component video quality is just amazing, but the geometry has huge problems.. I wouldn't mess with an Apex if I were you. I went through 4 different ones at Circuit City just trying to find one that worked halfway decently, ended up giving up and buying a Sony Wega.

[quote name='red flare graf']nah, the geometry on Apex tv's are horrible. The component video quality is just amazing, but the geometry has huge problems.. I wouldn't mess with an Apex if I were you. I went through 4 different ones at Circuit City just trying to find one that worked halfway decently, ended up giving up and buying a Sony Wega.[/quote]

Wow - no middle ground there. You go from bargain basement Apex to vastly-overpriced Sony Wega...

All my local Targets are sold out of this model; must be a closeout, cuz they all said they didn't know when/if they'd be getting more.

So, I went to Circuit City to try and get a price match, but they no longer carry that model. I ended up buying the newer model of the 20 in Apex for $120. Not as good as $88, but it seems to be of higher quality than past Apex models I've seen. I brought it home, hooked it up, and have had none of the problems I've heard people talk about.

bread's done
Back