Apossum's Wacky Witcher Raffle - Darthbulge is the winner!

A

Apossum

Title says it. Post here and I'll put your name in a hat. The name I draw gets a used, complete copy of the Witcher I accidentally won on ebay. I put in a low bid and thought I would lose, but that didn't happen. I'm going to be buying a new copy of the game this weekend (for cheaper after credit and from a retail store--I wanna support the devs who put way too much time into developing this!)

and...

Go!

P.S. I'll be doing this with some other games I don't want. Castle Shikigami 2 (new and sealed, PS2) is next.

P.P.S. I'll close the raffle on Sunday at 10 central or after 100 entries, whichever comes first.

P.P.P.S. The game will be sent when I receive it next week.

P.P.P.S.S. Make sure you can run this before you enter:
Minimum requirements:

Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2, Vista (Operating System must be up to date with the latest fixes)

Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon 64 +2800

1 GB RAM for Microsoft® Windows® XP / 1536 MB for Microsoft® Windows® Vista

128 MB Video RAM or greater with DirectX9 Vertex Shader/ Pixel Shader 2.0 support (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800 or better)

8.5 GB available hard drive space

DirectX 9.0c compliant soundcard, plus speakers or headphones

DVD-Rom

Recommended requirements:

Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2, Vista (Operating System must be up to date with the latest fixes)

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz or AMD X2 5600+

2 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX or ATI Radeon X1950 PRO

8.5 GB available hard drive space

DirectX 9.0c compliant soundcard, plus speakers or headphones

DVD-Rom

edit: more legalese: Instead of a grab-a-name-out-of-a-hat style raffle, I'm just going to use a random number generator to pick a post number. if you have more than one post in the thread, only your first post number will count. If any of your additional posts come up (or if any of my posts come up), I'll draw again until there's a clear winrar.

Sweet, put me in.

So did you play it? If you did, how is it?

This makes me want to start giving away some games. I have a copy of Tag Team Wrestling for NES that's looking for a good home.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sweet, put me in.

So did you play it? If you did, how is it?

This makes me want to start giving away some games. I have a copy of Tag Team Wrestling for NES that's looking for a good home.[/QUOTE]

Not sure yet, I'm getting my own copy this weekend.

Forgot to mention-- the game is in transit to me right now, so it'll be sent out when I get it.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'll take eight.[/QUOTE]

you have a gaming PC? color me shocked.

Thanks!

FWIW, if I don't win I'll probably buy this game anyway. Support the Developers and Atari...God knows they need it.

and the CS2 raffle is up as well.

Also, please make sure you can run this before you enter. I'll post the specs in the OP.

I was thinking about getting this, but I'm broke (and my computer will probably not be able to run it on anything higher than low). Count me in.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Post for epic game.

And just out of curiosity, which version is it?[/QUOTE]

U.S. version.

I think there's a patch for the boobies in the Neogaf official thread for this game.

I won't drop my name in the hat because I've got the British LE on the way (I am The Count of Monte Cristo of games, after all), but it's legit you're doing this so... good job.

Additional stipulation in the OP:

"Instead of a grab-a-name-out-of-a-hat style raffle, I'm just going to use a random number generator to pick a post number. if you have more than one post in the thread, only your first post number will count. If any of your additional posts come up (or if any of my posts come up), I'll draw again until there's a clear winrar."

I'm in.

My video card just barely meets the requirements(still rocking a Radeon 9800 Pro), but everything else I'm set on.

[quote name='Apossum']
I think there's a patch for the boobies in the Neogaf official thread for this game.[/QUOTE]

Oh, there better be. I know I just won't be able to enjoy the game if I'm missing out on those

bread's done
Back