Apple Ibook G3 New model *$275 Shipped*, 2 airport cards

stocker08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I am only looking to sell this laptop. It just got OS X re-installed. It has several other programs installed. The casing is scratched up as you would probably expect from a glossy plastic case. the battery holds a good charge. The screen has 4 small but very noticable scratches. Works great. The airport card is installed, if you have a wireless router of just about any kind, you should be able to get onto the internet immediatly.

No software disks included. Only comes with a charger. I am selling the laptop for $275 shipped.

I also have an original 802.11b airport card that i would sell for $55 shipped. I also have one Airport extreme 802.11g card that i would sell for $25 shipped

Specs:

12" Screen
PowerPC G3 700mhz processor
384MB Ram
30Gig Hard Drive
Airport Card
24X Cd-Rom drive
Apple OS X 10.4.8
Office X

Pictures:

You're welcome for taking the time to thumbnail all your images. I doubt anyone would go looking at the pictures shot at 1408 x 1056 when they might not be able to see them on-screen.

Also, thumbnails are much more bandwidth friendly to CAG.

Quick note, if you have other programs installed you are required by CAG rules to include the disks or you need to remove those programs. Just a heads up!

bread's done
Back