Apt's Second Lowball is OVER! Invoices all sent!

Aptanor, anyway we can get a pic of the SNES before the lowball ends? I kinda want it now, didnt even realize the lowball was ending tonight

Edit: derp, missed the screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zegota']There's no official endtime, right? *Crosses fingers that it's not at midnight PST*[/QUOTE]
Not an exact end time. Probably between 11 and 1 est (10 est now).

Also updated.

Also also, bid for the SNES is at 13 SDragon :S

[quote name='aptanor']Rolf[/QUOTE]

Rowlf2-580x312.jpg

Some time between 12 and 1 EST (it's 10:22 EST right now, for those of you lucky enough NOT to live on the east coast).

[quote name='aptanor']Some time between 12 and 1 EST (it's 10:22 EST right now, for those of you lucky enough NOT to live on the east coast).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, haha, I'm gonna lose my bids. Damn you insomniacs!

[quote name='teknikalei']Do you know the weight/shipping cost on the Genesis? I live in zip 89122.[/QUOTE]
Worst case scenario I can maybe it in to a medium, or easily a large flat rate, which will be 10 and 15 respectively. Shipping by weight will likely be cheaper, though. I don't have a medium flat rate box to try right now, though :

[quote name='zegota']Yeah, haha, I'm gonna lose my bids. Damn you insomniacs![/QUOTE]
What time is it wherever you're at?

I'm just in CST, so it's 10. I'm usually early to bed these days though. Don't worry about it, I'll rage rage against the dying of the light for a bit.

[quote name='zegota']Yeah, haha, I'm gonna lose my bids. Damn you insomniacs![/QUOTE]

I don't see you online anymore time to snipe you. >_

bread's done
Back