Ar Tonelico $50 at Amazon?

rainking187

CAGiversary!
Feedback
407 (100%)
Ok, this seems kind of weird, but Ar Tonelico (the first one) is in stock at Amazon for $50. I realize this doesn't seem like a great deal for a PS2 game, but keep in mind it's been OOP for quite some time and usually sells for more than this on ebay.http://www.amazon.com/AR-Tonelico-Melody-Elemia-Playstation-2/dp/B000FUG5TK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF&8s=videogames&qid=1243899853&sr=1-1

Normally I wouldn't post this, but it's actually being sold directly from Amazon, and not a third party. I don't know if this is the deluxe box with everything or just the game though.

Probably just the game, but I have AT2 sealed for the collection so I figure even a sealed regular edition of AT1 would be better than a used one. Thanks op!

Most likely doesn't include the artbook and deluxe box. Remember, Rosenqueen sold the reprinted game only for $19.99.

I wish i knew if it came with the other bonuses, if it was confirmed i'd consider getting it, i've wanted to start the series ever since the_grimace's review ;).

[quote name='the_grimace']does anyone think this comes with the soundtrack and art book? i would rebuy just for that.

i saw one of the pictures shows it[/QUOTE]

Those are customer images, not amazon images.

There's a small chance this is the version with the artbook. The shipping weight is listed at 2 pounds, and there are pictures which show the artbook & soundtrack. If you do buy it and it turns out not to be that version, I'm sure you could return it to amazon for no fees since they have the wrong pictures and shipping weight listed.

[quote name='Darknuke']bought one, will return if its not LE...[/QUOTE]
Will wait with great anticipation! If it's $50 for a brand new one with the art book, count me in!

[quote name='Bezerker']I got mine today and can confirm that this deal is for the game only.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the confirmation!:)

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

bread's done
Back