Ar Tonelico Soundtrack

Omnislash124

CAGiversary!
Hello,

I believe this is my first time posting here, but I'd like to ask if anybody knows where I could find an Ar Tonelico soundtrack, or happen to have an extra Ar Tonelico soundtrack CD, to go with my boxset I just purchased.

Thanks.

[quote name='jimbodan']ebay[/quote]

Actually, I've already checked there. There's no listing with _just_ the soundtrack (unless you can provide me a link to a listing for soundtrack only for a reasonable price). I also really don't want to buy another whole package just because I'm missing a Soundtrack.

[quote name='sailorchrono']I actually have a new/sealed copy of the AR Tonelico soundtrack. PM me an offer.[/quote]

Sealed? I'm just looking for the single disc soundtrack that came with the boxset. Unless that's somehow sealed.....

Ar tonelico doesn't have a soundtrack CD in the premium box, unless you're talking about the preorder soundtrack gift from NISA.

The premium box is designed to house the game and the artbook. The preorder OST CD is sealed but it does not fit within the box. It comes as a separate item for those who preordered the game at NISA.

[quote name='eau']Ar tonelico doesn't have a soundtrack CD in the premium box, unless you're talking about the preorder soundtrack gift from NISA.

The premium box is designed to house the game and the artbook. The preorder OST CD is sealed but it does not fit within the box. It comes as a separate item for those who preordered the game at NISA.[/quote]

Ah ok, I thought it came in the box. Never mind then.

Ar tonelico doesn't have a soundtrack CD in the premium box, unless you're talking about the preorder soundtrack gift from NISA.

The premium box is designed to house the game and the artbook. The preorder OST CD is sealed but it does not fit within the box. It comes as a separate item for those who preordered the game at NISA.

[quote name='eau']Ar tonelico doesn't have a soundtrack CD in the premium box, unless you're talking about the preorder soundtrack gift from NISA.

The premium box is designed to house the game and the artbook. The preorder OST CD is sealed but it does not fit within the box. It comes as a separate item for those who preordered the game at NISA.[/quote]

Ah ok, I thought it came in the box. Never mind then.

bread's done
Back