AR Tonelico, Tales of the Abyss, and Valkyrie Profile 2

kingsoby1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (90%)
I know AR Tonelico will probably never come down in price, but I was wondering if there are any deals out there for any of the 3 I listed.

Also, will Tales of the Abyss and VP2 be cheaper in a few months? If Tales of Legendia and other Namco and Square PS2 releases are any indication, then it appears so.

Dirge of Cerberus is still $49 everywhere I've seen it B&M so Square doesn't always drop prices quickly. VP2 was on sale a while ago for $26.99 but jumped back up. AR Tonelico will drop to $39.99 at some point, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it being soon. Tales of the Abyss will drop to $19.99 at a summer sale I'm thinking.

I've also been waiting for Tales of the Abyss and VP2 to drop. I've been really hoping for them to hit the $20 and below area.

Yeah. Been waiting for Tales of the Abyss, Valkyrie Profile 2 and FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus to drop.

i got a feeling those games wont be as common. I assume Onimusha 4 and Xenosaga 3 be easy to find since earlier games in the series are easy to find and cheap. But it seems like they are gone and I can't find them after the price drop. I hope amazon DOTD will have Abyss or VP2.

yea, i checked my local CC and BB and VP2 is still $50, i'm waiting for it to drop because i heard that VP2 sold terribly which means a price drop sooner or later

KingSoby, try your local Blockbuster Videos/Gamerushes for Tales of the Abyss. They are having a half price clearance on loads of games, and one of them is Tales of the Abyss, which is either $15 or $18 now. If you are in LA, I definitely saw it at 2 BB/GR on the west side. The one on Sawtelle/National and the one on Venice near Robertson.

For AR Tonelico, hah I can't even find it outside of EB/GS. VP2, still seen it at $50 everywhere.

Check the Blockbuster/Gamerush topic in Video Game Deals for info on the clearance...they have TONS of great games for cheap. Or at least much cheaper than retail/full price/$40-50.

Note that this is at all CORPORATE Blockbusters/Gamerushes, including those blockbusters that don't have a gamerush inside of them. And this is on NEW games only. Good luck.

[quote name='karkyco']KingSoby, try your local Blockbuster Videos/Gamerushes for Tales of the Abyss. They are having a half price clearance on loads of games, and one of them is Tales of the Abyss, which is either $15 or $18 now. If you are in LA, I definitely saw it at 2 BB/GR on the west side. The one on Sawtelle/National and the one on Venice near Robertson.

For AR Tonelico, hah I can't even find it outside of EB/GS. VP2, still seen it at $50 everywhere.

Check the Blockbuster/Gamerush topic in Video Game Deals for info on the clearance...they have TONS of great games for cheap. Or at least much cheaper than retail/full price/$40-50.

Note that this is at all CORPORATE Blockbusters/Gamerushes, including those blockbusters that don't have a gamerush inside of them. And this is on NEW games only. Good luck.[/quote]

I've been waiting Dirge to drop like it's hot...
As for Tales of Abyss - thanks for the heads up karkyco - I'll try to look at GR for this.

[quote name='62t']I wish i have a game rush around here. Be real nice if someone can pick one up for me[/QUOTE]
I wish I had a gamerush as well. I wouldn't mind picking up that Tales game from there. I'm still waiting for a drop on VP2, but that has been holding pretty steady.

In Canada Tales of the Abyss is 19.99 preplayed at Rogers Video - I don't know if you want to get someone to buy it/ship it to you but its an option.

bread's done
Back