Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii) Preorder - $39.99 + Release-Date Delivery

That game STILL hasnt come out yet? O_O

I remember i was looking forward to that back when i actually played my Wii (Which was around Summer last year)

Sweet. I ordered this game a long time ago with an ECA discount and Gold Box discount. Amazon gave me the 43 dollar price, but it hasn't adjusted to the 40 dollar price yet. Hopefully when they do I'll be getting the game for about 34 bucks and release date delivery. Nice.

The character design reminds me of tales of symphonia and I loved that game. I will be getting this if ignition does a great localization job. Thanx for the post

[quote name='dgwillia006']That game STILL hasnt come out yet? O_O

I remember i was looking forward to that back when i actually played my Wii (Which was around Summer last year)[/QUOTE]
I believe it's because the localization rights switched hands at some point. I forgot who had it before (XSEED maybe?), but they were on schedule for a mid-late Q1 released date before they lost the rights.

Ignition picked up the rights and pushed it back to it's current release date.

Edit: Hopefully Amazon will adjust the new price on my order in the next few days. Pre-order this when it was still in the old localization team's hands at $46.99.

Not bad. With the hefty delays this game has already faced, plus doubts about the localization, it's nice that Ignition is throwing us a bone on the price.

My order has changed to $42.98 but not down to $39.99 yet. Should happen soon I guess.

bread's done
Back