Arc the Lad deals at Outpost

Arc 3 was the only one on Collection I really enjoyed, but the others are worth playing once. I personally thought they paled in comparison to 3, though.

And TOTS is also an awesome game.

I picked up Arc the Lad Collection for $20 back in the day at Media Play. I've since only played the first but it was a blast! That 50 level dungeon took me something like five hours to run through with no save points.

AtL:TotS is an awesome game. Picked it up for $40, and it was worth every penny(too bad I can't figure out where to go now =P)

That Arc the Lad Collection may not be compete, as the description mentions 6 discs, but the title is 4.

I might call them to find out if this is the complete set, but if it is, I know I'm buying it.

You might be able to find the Arc Collection at EB for $49.95; my local store had one stashed away in the closet until I bought it last December--no one seemed to know that it was there until I asked for it. I just started Arc the Lad this weekend and am having a great time.

And if you can find the strategy guide at EB, it may be marked at $29.95 but it rings up at $19.95 and you'll get 20% off that price if you buy it with the Collection. It's a great guide (hardcover, 500+ pages, ribbon bookmarks, fun to read).

Bought it. What a great deal (well, better than Ebay.) For those concerned about the game only containing 4 discs rather than 6, I think that Outpost is going off of the picture of the item (which only shows 4 discs.) AFAIK, Working Designs never released a ghetto 4 disc version. Now then, I still need to find Lunar 2 somewhere...

bread's done
Back