Arcana Heart 3 (Limited Edition) £17.85 @ Zavvi (PS3)

[quote name='chunlirocks']Mine came certified mail in a box. Mint. I had to sign for it.

:beer:[/QUOTE]

... What? I can understand the box but for them to send it certified mail is unheard of.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Mine came certified mail in a box. Mint. I had to sign for it.

:beer:[/QUOTE]

Are you based in the U.K.? I've never heard of anyone here in the states having to sign for it.

Yes, guys, the $1.28-$1.30 charge IS their delivery/shipping charge. I specifically emailed them when I saw it, and, that's what they charge for the shipping.

Like I said in the other thread, mine arrived in perfect condition. Too bad I've only found time to play it once so far...

EDIT: no_exit beat me to it, I see.

[quote name='WhiteLens']I have this EXACT same problem, sucks I know...

Also thehut has the game on sale as well:
http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/arcana-heart-3-limited-edition/10359609.html

But it still gives me the same problem.[/QUOTE]

I had to call my bank and tell them I was trying to order something online but they were having trouble authorizing it. They said they block some websites unless you request they go through (I've had them do that to me before with DeepDiscount and once with Steam.) They said they'd unblock it for my next order and I was able to put the order through.

[quote name='oulani']I'm pretty sure that's the delivery charge[/QUOTE]

I assumed that, but my other charge is accurate if I factor in the shipping and convert the currency of my total cost.

That being said, I contact them and they told me the same as everyone else. I responded with my concerns about how much the cost was for.

Also, I placed my order a while ago, before they changed the shipping policy (pretty sure they started added the shipping cost before changing the info on the website). Wasn't planning to dispute that, but if the cost is gonna be a few dollars different from my currency conversion calculations :cool:, I might as well.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']Are you based in the U.K.? I've never heard of anyone here in the states having to sign for it.[/QUOTE]

Im in PA. Usa.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']Aw crap!...Well, I hope I'm at home when it gets delivered then! Thanks![/QUOTE]

I've ordered around 5 times from Zavvi and this is the first time that i had to sign

Ordered on 9-23 & it was dispatched on 9-25. I received it yesterday (Monday) & no damage whatsoever. A signature wasn't required. About to try it out for the 1st time & I've never played any of the AH-series so I'm excited!

ordered a ps3 copy, got a xbox 360 copy....

contacted for replacement or refund... hope they cover the return shipping fee and refund it or replace it with a ps3 copy.

Anybody else still waiting for their copy...? Mine shipped on the 19th and I still haven't gotten it. The longest I've ever had to wait for a package from Europe was 12 days. It's been 2.5 weeks now and I get the feeling it was delivered to the wrong address.

i just got mine today and guess what they sent the 360 version damn, i'm really upset right now. i would have prefer to wait longer rather than get the wrong game version

[quote name='SGH360']i just got mine today and guess what they sent the 360 version damn, i'm really upset right now. i would have prefer to wait longer rather than get the wrong game version[/QUOTE]

So that makes two reports so far of the wrong version being sent. I wonder if this is a bigger problem?

yeah, 2 so far now (first one was me).
thinking of selling it on ebay, but it's a region 2 copy, very few or none will be interested with it. still no response on my inquiry to them.

[quote name='Vinny']Anybody else still waiting for their copy...? Mine shipped on the 19th and I still haven't gotten it. The longest I've ever had to wait for a package from Europe was 12 days. It's been 2.5 weeks now and I get the feeling it was delivered to the wrong address.[/QUOTE]

It's not just you, I have the exact same worry. Ordered 16th, shipped 19th and...........nothing has arrived. Greatly concerned about it.

[quote name='hecaitomix']yeah, 2 so far now (first one was me).
thinking of selling it on ebay, but it's a region 2 copy, very few or none will be interested with it. still no response on my inquiry to them.[/QUOTE]

really? no response, damn i'm getting pissed. Probably going to sell it locally if i dont get a response either, probably even cheaper if i have to. only wish 360 was region free then i would not be this freaking upset.

For what it's worth, my PS3 version came correctly, was shipped on the 19th and I received it a little over a week later.

I do want to confirm that Xbox 360 Version is only playable for PAL Xbox 360 Consoles.

Since i got the wrong copy might as well confirm it

[quote name='Vinny']Anybody else still waiting for their copy...? Mine shipped on the 19th and I still haven't gotten it. The longest I've ever had to wait for a package from Europe was 12 days. It's been 2.5 weeks now and I get the feeling it was delivered to the wrong address.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I ordered Xenoblade and Arcana Heart 3 on the same day and Xenoblade shipped on the 17th and AH3 on the 19th. I received Xenoblade on Monday but haven't received AH3 yet.

[quote name='Nogib']It's not just you, I have the exact same worry. Ordered 16th, shipped 19th and...........nothing has arrived. Greatly concerned about it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Neo Queen Serenity']Same here. I ordered Xenoblade and Arcana Heart 3 on the same day and Xenoblade shipped on the 17th and AH3 on the 19th. I received Xenoblade on Monday but haven't received AH3 yet.[/QUOTE]

Hm... well, I'm not sure if I feel better or not that other people are having the same problem.

I think I'll wait until Monday and if it's not here by then, I'll check with my local post office. Maybe they needed a signature for it and nobody was home and forgot to leave a notice for it.

[quote name='bojay1997']So that makes two reports so far of the wrong version being sent. I wonder if this is a bigger problem?[/QUOTE]
Make that 3. I got the 360 version too. Screw it.

got a reply

Thanks for getting in touch letting us know you would like to return Arcana Heart 3

Please return this to us at the address below and we will be happy to send you a replacement item.
Please obtain a receipt and send us a copy to [email protected] and we will be happy to reimburse the cost.

zavvi.com
PO Box 1178
WARRINGTON
WA4 9LX

You need to include a brief covering letter, stating your unique returns reference number 123505 order number and the reason for return. Without this we will not be able to complete your return and this may result in the item being sent back to you.

Please obtain proof of postage, this is a free service offered by the post office and will act as your insurance if the item is not received back with us. Without this we will not be able to send a replacement to you in the rare event that your item is not received by our warehouse.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Kind regards,

scott

sending it back tomorrow

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']So I just called my CC company & they confirmed the 2nd charge ($1.58) was from Zavvi & NOT from them although those 2 charges included a 3% foreign transaction fee. :roll:

Did you PayPal users get charged a 1% - 3% fee as well?

You're welcome![/QUOTE]

Foreign Transaction fee? Whatever happened to credit card companies getting you the wholesale exchange rate?

[quote name='Neo Queen Serenity']Got my copy today. Unfortunately the box arrived crushed and it sounds like the disc is loose inside. Going to have to send it back.[/QUOTE]

Still nothing for me. I'm 100% sure it's been delivered to the wrong address but I won't have time to check with the PO until Thursday. And even if it is still in transit, I can't imagine it being in very good shape as you've already discovered.

[quote name='drjones83']Shipped on the third, got my copy today.[/QUOTE]

My experience almost exactly, except mine arrived one day later. (10/12)

I ordered my copy from The Hut if that makes any difference.

Finally got my package out of nowhere... and the game's damaged to all hell. I guess I'll see how their exchange works. It's not going to be cheap to return this heavy ass package.

[quote name='Vinny']Finally got my package out of nowhere... and the game's damaged to all hell. I guess I'll see how their exchange works. It's not going to be cheap to return this heavy ass package.[/QUOTE]

Its expensive all right. 15 for a 2 week delivery no tracking number and 30 for a standard delivery with tracking number. I back out.I'm not sure how much the cimpany is going to cover they did not specify. This pricing is by usps. Call to see how mych arw they gling to cover. Srt for misspelling am doing over my phone

[quote name='Vinny']Finally got my package out of nowhere... and the game's damaged to all hell. I guess I'll see how their exchange works. It's not going to be cheap to return this heavy ass package.[/QUOTE]

Still nothing for me so I had them reship me a new one the other day.

So a few weeks after I get this game, I found an extremely rare version of the Hori Real Arcade Pro (aka HRAP) V3-SA Arcana Heart 3 edition joystick to compliment the game, LOL! First pic shows it with the original white Sanwa buttons (OBSF) & joystick (JLF) while the 2nd pic shows it with semi-translucent red Seimitsu buttons (PS-14-K) & joystick (LS-32-01) along with button plugs:

HRAPV3-SAAH3pic2.jpg

HRAPV3-SAAH3pic5.jpg

Finally played with the game tonight & it's different to say the least, LOL!

bread's done
Back